"Good, you know we don't like his friends so there for you can't talk to him"Taurus said.

"But I don't have a problem with them and Nick doesn't have a problem with you guys"I tried to reason Taurus.

"You already know how I feel about them, so if you like him you can't be in our group anymore"Taurus said.

"Babe, maybe that's too far"Tione said to him softly.

"No it's fine"I said as I walked off.

I let out a sigh as I realized I could never be with the guy I liked.

time skip to 5:30pm
(still Lathan's POV)

I was sitting with Tione in the bleachers as we waited for the basketball game to start. The guys were currently practicing shooting on the court. I had my eyes fixed on Nick the whole time.

He had his shorts rolled up which I found weirdly attractive. His hair was tied back and his jersey showed off his muscles.

I watched closely as he practiced. I wasn't paying attention to anyone except the boy on the court. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Tione punching my shoulder.

I turned around as I gave him a weird look.

"What the fuck was that for?"I asked.

"You've been staring at Nick for the past 5 minutes"He said.

I felt my face heat up as I realized I've been caught.

"I don't know what you're talking about"I said, trying to play it off.

"Don't act dumb Lathan, I know you like him"He said. 

I gave him a shocked look but I knew I couldn't hide it from him any longer.

"I'm not mad at you, I know you can't control your feelings and I don't have a problem with Nick"Tione said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"I've liked him for a long time but I didn't say anything because I knew Taurus would be pissed"I said.

"He's just being petty, I dropped the drama a long time ago, I've been talking to them actually but Taurus obviously doesn't know that"He said.

I felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my head.

"Don't look at me like that, I was just tired of this petty ass drama"Tione said.

"Thank god, I just have to convince Taurus to drop it now"I said.

"Good luck with that one"Tione said.

The commentator started speaking. He introduced all of the players before the game started.

They game was going good and we were winning by 30 points.

Tione was of course cheering for his boyfriend as I silently cheered for Nick. People at our school are snitches and would for sure tell Taurus I was cheering for Nick.

time skip to the last 5 seconds of the game

The clock was running out fast as the boys passed the ball to each other. The other team caught up and were tied with our school.

80-80 the score board read.

One of the players on our team passed the ball to Nick. He dribbled it a few times as I slid to edge of my seat in nervousness. He took a shot before making it.

Everyone got up and started yelling. I joined in as I felt happiness.

"Hell yeah!!"I yelled.

Nick then looked at me and pointed at me before smiling. I felt my face heat up as everyone turned to look at me. They started yelling even more as Tione started smiling.

"He really did that!!"He yelled as he shook my shoulder.

I just laughed as I felt a different type of happiness.

Tione grabbed my wrist and led me down the bleachers before exiting the gym. He led me to his car where we would wait for Taurus at. I was sitting in Tione's car when I got a insta dm.

ybnnahmir-meet me at my car rq

lilmosey-but Tione and I are waiting for Taurus

ybnnahmir-fuck his petty ass

ybnnahmir-just come over here real quick, I know you see me

lilmosey-fine but you gotta make whatever you gotta do quick

"Nick wants me real quick, I'll be right back"I said.

"HE WHAT"Tione almost yelled.

"He wants me to meet him at his car"I said.

"Ohhh, okay, the way you worded it at first had me confused"He said.

I just looked at him while I tried to process what he just said.

"Huh, OH, EW"I yelled.

"Hurry up, he looks impatient"He said.

"Okay, okay"I said as I got out of the car.

I walked over to Nicks car and stood in-front of him.

"What do you need me for?"I asked.

"I wanted to do this"He said.

He placed his hands on my hips before pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine found their way to his shoulders. He leaned in as he connected our lips.

The kiss was deep and filled with need.

He pulled away as he smiled at me. I felt my face get red as I hid my face in his chest.

I was just standing in his arms when I saw Taurus walking out of the building.

"Shit"I said.

"What?"Nick asked.

"Taurus"I simply said.

"Get in my car, now"He demanded.

I hurried into his car and pulled out my phone.

Lathan-I'm in his car cuz we saw Taurus, I'll be with him tonight, tell Taurus something came up

Tione-okay, USE PROTECTION

Lathan-WE AREN'T FUCKING

"I let Tione know I'm going to be with you"I said.

"Okay"He said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Does your friends know?"I asked.

"Do they know what?"He responded, as he looked at me through the mirror.

"That you like me, that's if you like me"I said.

He looked at me and smiled before responding.

"Of course I like you and yes they know"He said.

"Well, what are we then?"I asked.

"We can be whatever you want to be"He said.

"I want to be yours"I said.

"Well Lathan, you're mine then, you're my little secret"Nick said.

(A/N) I really like this ship and feel like no one writes about them

word count-1607