Chapter 1 - The Morning Duck Chase

In most Academies, students should be living in a dormitory. It is uncommon to live in a house when accompanied by other talented art students, who are not in the same Academy. Living there is not obeyed by the Academy's system in the dormitory. Residents in the house all have responsibilities to keep things intact. Despite the similarities between each other, they are senpai and kouhai. As well as rivalry in one another. Today is like any other morning. Like everyone else, they all have their daily routines before heading out to their respected schools.

Walking in is a girl wearing a dusty orange hoodie. "Ohayo~" She greets in a low voice as she entered the room, ignoring the racket happening in the living room. Hot steam escaping from the coffee machine, the one brewing cups of coffee, Maya greeted back with a soft smile. "Good Morning Karemi-san, did you rest well?" Maya, one of the residents living here and a student of Frontier School of Arts and Karemi, a student of Seisho Music Academy living as a resident in the house. "Uh, I guess you can say that... Haha..." Karemi tries not to mention that she stayed up all night due to a "Simping Crisis" over an "idol" she fangirls 24/7. The girl sweatdropped and chuckled a little, brushing the back of her neck and hopefully, she can get away with it. In silence, before Maya could respond to Karemi.

"Sus!" said in harmony by the residents in the house.

In an instant, Karemi heard it. She faces down to the counter with a long "sigh" Maya already knew karemi had slept late. "there, there.." petting the girl lightly at the back. "Great. I probably going to be scolded by senpai again..." Karemi sighs. Coffee is now finished. Maya lays out the mugs filled with coffee and slides one over to the sleepy Siegfeld student, leaning her body towards the counter, yawning simultaneously. Inso picked up the coffee Maya brewed for her. Inso drinks the coffee. "Thanks, Maya," She grinned. "Not a problem " Maya had done her job for the morning and continued on her daily routine and returns to the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the living room...

"I AM NOT A SIMP!" Maya's kouhai, Wave yelled at the girl dressing a giraffe onesie

"Hm sure... You do notice I did not say "you simp" Right?" Karami's kouhai, Kat raised her brow while her arms are crossed. "Oh wow, so you are a simp," she said with no surprise. The two kouhais began to quarrel.

"I AM NOT A SIMP" Wave disclaims

"Hm... Ok," Kat replied bluntly.

"I AM NOT A SIMP" Wave yelled again.

"You said that the first time." Kat almost smiled

"AND IM NOT" Wave revoked again.

"Ok," Kat just nodded, the fact this dispute wasn't going anywhere.

"AM NO-"

"Oi.."

".../???"

Both went quiet and shifted to the person who spoke. Resting on the sofa is another resident living in the house, "Xero?" both said at the same time. "How long have you been sitting there?" It seems like the two were disputing at each other for a while that they didn't notice their friend was there the whole time. "Could you knock it off, there are others here still asleep you know...I swear your arguments are not even going anywhere..." Xero massaged her temples, soothing herself. Of course, she knew Wave is just in denial that she simps, however, Wave just love her wives.
Both look at each other and back at Xero "... Sorry" they excused in unison.

The living room became silent. The trio stayed silent until...

"Quack"

"???" Kat, Wave and Xero looked at each other. "What was that?" Xero stood up from the sofa, figuring who said 'Quack'