_Untitled story_

It was a cold winters morning, school had just started again after Christmas,  the school was still decorated in winter decoration and the corridors were full of busy chatter. Keiji (half demon/very attractive/ DOES NOT HAVE PISS HAIR/ dont made me mad >:(/mysterious) walked into class late because he's a savage boss man and took his edgy seat near the window. A few minutes had past and Keiji kept himself busy by listening to the ticking of the clock, he sat gazing out the window as the minutes past by before realising that he's the main character and just walked right out. 

He left the classroom leaving all his things in the room, he's a badass so he doesn't need his mortal belongings. After walking down the corridor for a while he ran into Gashu (UwU bean/ princess of the cat kingdom/has a crush on Keiji uwu/is very attractive) 

"K-K-K-K-Keiji." Gashu stuttered, he's stuttering because he's really uwu and soft and nervous because he has a crush on Keiji and he's an uwu soft man. "What are you doing here OwO." Gashu poked his index fingers together like the soft uwu bean he is. 

"I am being very edgy and cool and leaving class #like a boss." Keiji started a voice that made him sound very cool because he is. "Anyway Shawty, you looking mad fit today innit." 

Gashu felt his face go red, his love Keiji (half demon/very attractive/ DOES NOT HAVE PISS HAIR/ dont made me mad >:(/mysterious) called him fit. He felt very good. 

"Mate why you blushing," Keiji started putting on his very swag sunglasses, it doesn't matter that they're inside, Keiji is allowed to wear sunglasses because both he and the person who plays him on the YTTDroleplay_ tiktok account is very attractive, cool and overall very pog champ, "Das a bit gay man."

"S--s-s--s-s-s-sorry Keiji uwu." Gashu stammered hiding his face with his hands, "I'm just such a soft small gay uwu bean a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and you are very cool and swag and attractive." 

"Ikr, i, Keiji shitgoji am very attractive and do not have piss hair." Keiji flexed his big muscles and massive mummy milkers, "Anyway don't have a crush on me that's mad gay innit mate."

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Keiji." Gashu started, "W-w-w-w-w-we're already married on the YTTDroleplay_ tiktok account, t-t-t-t-there's wedding photos and everything uwu." 

"Oh yeah forgot about that one mate. You looked mad fit in the dress." I have no idea what Keiji did here but i want to get the extra words in to make it look like i put more effort into this than i did. 

"D-d-d-d-d-d-did I?" Gashu broke out in a massive blush because he's so uwu and smol. "B-bb-b-b-b-b-but I'm just a small uwu owo gay bean. You're so much cooler and more attractive than me uwu." 

"That is 100% very true actually mate, but am very attracted to you because you are a small uwu bean and i am a big strong alpha male. Also my parents are dead in place of a tragic backstory." Keiji put a hand around Gashu's waist because he's a big lad alpha male. "Anyway, I love you bbg Gashu, we're like mr dreamy clay and gogy man."

 "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-omg Keiji weiji uwu. I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i love you too owo." 

Then they kissed or something i don't really know i was too busy doing your mum.