Chapter two

"years after the intendent"

I am 18 years old now that I am rouge I can do what ever. Which I'm pleased with but at the same time I have become what my parents were killed by.

I was tending to a wounded rouge when I smelt wolves near my camp but it was faint. I told him I would be right back. I then slipped shoes on and grabbed my sword . Walking down towards the smell i then heard talking a shouting. 

"WE WILL DESTROY WHAT IS LEFT OF THE DARK MOONS PACK" he yelled 

Everyone started shout an cheer until I stood there in the opening glaring at each an every one of them. They suddenly agnollged my presents, The leader, he look at me curiously an then he spoke up completely oblivious to what I was going to put them through for threating my pack.

"well what do we have here, is it a runt?" he asked 

A thunderous growl escaped my lips. I sliced his head off for calling me a 'runt' just because I was small. I swiftly I cut every single one of them into little pieces my. One attacked me from behind causing me to bust my head on the ground. He bit into my neck making me scream in pain. Finally I stabbed my sword into his gut before he goes limp. I lay there exhausted I sit up but it hurt so bad that I couldn't see clearly. All i could see was blurriness I layed there until i couldn't keep my eyes open. Before i passed out heard someone yelling for me to wake up, or stay with them. The sound, It was beautiful. Then the most amazing smell came into my senses they smelled like jasmine and fresh linen. I forcefully opened my eyes to see two worried faces that I didn't know. I saw one of them pull of there shirt off and wrap it gently around my wounded neck. They have Australian accents they sounded beautiful. Before I could think about when wonderful sounds of there voices of there voices and the sweet smells that over loaded my senses. The darkness slowly consumed me an I drifted into darkness.

"Ivy's Pov."

We were on a royal hunt, I was farther away from my from my family while hunting, It was at least three hours in and we haven't found anything. 

IVY

yes sister?! what wrong?!

There is a girl she's been attacked and has a huge bite make on her neck!!

I'll be there in a minute

I shifted into my wolf form an ran towards my sister. As soon as I was close to the clearing, the sight was horrifying, there were body's every where they were slaughter to pieces! Then I looked over to see my sister crying, holding onto the girl she said that was here. Then it hit me.. it was my sisters mate. I shifted into human form and ran over to her. The smell was intoxicating, she smelled of chocolate and fresh spring water. She looked like she was only 18 years old, She trying to keep her eyes open but failed.

"Jade calm down we can take her to the pack doctor ill go get mother and father, Pls just be calm for our mate." her eyes widened

Before she could say anything I shifted an mind-linked my parents

MOM!

Yes dear what is it?! what wrong?

Me and Jade need the pack doctor now! we found our mate but she's about to die!

ok ivy me and your father are on our way

I ran back to the pack house an got my mother and father plus the pack doctor. We ran so fast the everything was a blur flying though the trees on our way to save the Luna of the Night walker pack.

"Jade's Pov."

I sat there thinking about what my sister said. This girl was my life now. Kept grabbing her hand to make sure she had a pulse. By the time Ivy and my mother an my father plus the pack doctor. She was almost going to die. But the time it took the pack doctor to heal her, she was slowly coming back. I was thanking the moon goddess so many times it was unreal.

"Ivy's Pov."

As soon as we got there my sister was holding her hand. Checking her pulse every minute. The pack doctor shifted and got right to it she took the bloody shirt off of her neck an gently wrapped the bandages around her neck to stop the bleeding. She then wrapped a cloth around her neck. She was slowly waking up I could see her eye lids moving but she never opened her eyes. 

"alright this should help her heal i used a lot of my energy on healing her so she will be ok." she said with a smile 

I had a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I was very happy and so was jade. 

"Hey Jade I'll carry her home with us" I said gently 

She then got up an walked behind me making sure she was ok, she was holding our mate's hand checking for a pulse every few seconds. I smiled at the fact that she was tiny an easy to carry. My mother and father were in there wolf Forms making sure we were going to be ok.

As soon as we got to the border of the night walkers pack, I greeted the border patrol they let my though the gate. Everyone one could tell they finally have Luna to look up to. 

When we were walking up to the pack house I mind linked my beta.

Jasper.

Yes alpha?

Get a room ready, we have a guest.

Yes alpha but may I ask who it is?

Don't tell anyone about this but, me a jade just found our mate.

Before he could ask who it was I blocked him out. She was snuggled into my arms while I wait on the room to be done. When they said they were done I got up carefully an walked up the stairs the led to the room they had prepared for me an her and Jade.

I slowly lay her down an cover her up. I placed a kiss on her forehead an finally walked out to the living room to grab jade so we can go to bed. 

I was thinking about what she was going to do when she wakes up I was a little nervous. I layed there lost in thought, wondering if every thing is going to be ok. What our life would look like when we have pups is she going to be ok what's going to happen when she becomes Luna. I Slowly fell asleep lost in thought. Before i fell asleep our mate stole the blankets from me an cuddled close to me and Jade. I smiled knowing that we were safe for now.

OMG THAT TOOK FOR EVER😒😒😒

Thank you for who everyone who reads my book the nexted chapter will be up soon :D