Prolouge

Our story begins 2 days after The Christmas Party, everybody had a good time. After a long day at school and hero training, class 1A is relaxing in the dorms. Kirishima and Kaminari are arm wrestling, Shinso being a zombie, Tsuyu, Mina, and Toru gossiping about stuff. Kyoka practicing on her bass guitar, playing Shinsuke Nakamura's theme. (Yes, the same one from WrestleMania.) 

Aoyama admiring himself in the mirror, Ojiro and Shoji meditating, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow, and Koda chatting while petting his pet rabbit 🐇. Sato cooking up a storm of sweets, Sero and Bakugou playing Mario Party, everyone else is in the common room, except for three people, Izuku, Ochako, and Momo, who is relaxing, and Momo's room cause she has the biggest bed in the dorms. 

 "I'm really happy that we got together, and Eri thinks of me and Momo as her mommies, Ochako said to Izuku and Momo as she's crying tears of happiness.

 "Yes, you're right Ochako, cause she is so sweet, loving, and adorable just like Izu here, but did y'all see the hilarious 😂😆🤣 reaction by Ojiro when Eri got the sword that Tokoyami had, Momo said as they all laughed. 

 (This hilarious reaction) 

 (A/N: On a side note. Izuku, Ochako, Momo, and Bakugou grew up together, so they knew each other since childhood, and the events play out like in anime and manga. They stook by Izuku's side even though he was quirkless except Bakugou, and the girls hate Bakugou. After all, they heard the infamous swan dive off the roof comment because they were on the other side of the door, they were beyond enraged, Momo created Barbed Wire Baseball Bats for her and Ochako. And they threatened to beat Bakugou and his goons endlessly or to leave Izuku alone, or they will be beaten with the bats. The bullies left with their tails between their legs.)

"Do you think we should tell them that we're dating, I'm wondering how are they're gonna react," Ochako said.

"You know how many times Mina always tries to ship you and Izu".

"And Mina even tried to ship Izuku with Momo".

"Yeah, and it worked out for the best, you're in this relationship too, Momo.

"And we agreed, that we have an equal share of Izuku".

Izuku caresses the sides of Ochako and Momo's faces and says on the verge of tears, "I'm so glad you two stuck with me, even though I was diagnosed quirkless. And I told the both of you about my quirk when I got it from All-Might, that's how I saved you Ochako from the Zero pointer", Izuku said using his smile that can stop wars. Then he kissed both of them on the lips.

Then all of a sudden, A white blinding flash of light appears blinding everyone in class 1A, then the light disappears and everyone looks around and discovers is that here in a theater, along with class 1B, some of the heroes, The villains, and most surprisingly, all the past users of One For All.