Chapter 2

Grand Highblood's POV

I had just got done offering those motherfucking low bloods to the mirthful messiahs. I all up and motherfucking hate those low bloods. I growled. I needed a motherfucking faygo to all up and get rid of all this stress and annoyance.

I paused outside of my motherfucking door. It smelt like a different low blood from usual... I smelt another one in addition to the care taker... I shrugged it off and entered my motherfucking room.

I growled deeply. That motherfucking low blood stench got stronger. It's definitely a different one.

I look at grubs on my bed. They seem excited and motherfucking happier than usual. I'd better all up and find out what the motherfuck is going on.

"Why are you so motherfucking happy? And who all up and came in here while I was gone?"

"Squeak!" Why is Kurloz all up and moterfucking lying to me? I motherfucking know someone other than the care taker has been here.

"Why are you all up and lying to me, motherfucker?"

"Squeak." Denying it? Fine. It's not like they messed with anything. Probably just someone the grubs forced to make them some motherfucking cookies and faygo or something.

It was all up and getting late, so I motherfucking went to bed after a shower and some motherfucking faygo.

~*~
Your POV

I woke up the next morning tired and in a cold sweat. I sighed deeply before getting ready. Today was going to be a big. I had to go back and meet the grubs after I finished my chores.

I was quite nervous, but I had to go before the Grand Highblood finished culling. I worked faster than I ever had before and finished washing dishes, setting the table, and cleaning some floors all in a few hours.

Thank god the blue blood had forgotten what happened yesterday. I think blue bloods are 'slow' because there's no way another color of blood, even a 'low blood', would ever forget.

I sighed deeply and began to make my way towards the grubs. I double checked to be sure that the Grand Highblood was still culling before going.

I gently knocked on the door before slowly opening it and looking around. I hear the sound of feet and sure enough, the grubs were there. I entered and closed it behind me before picking them up.

"Hey guys. I missed you. Thanks for not telling your dad about me by the way." They squeaked happily in response before cuddling close, making me giggle.

I played with the grubs for what felt like hours before having to leave, promising to come back the next day as long as they promised not to tell the Grand Highblood.
~*~
Grand Highblood's POV

I came in from culling and once again, that motherfucking smell was in my room. Why? I questioned the grubs but once more they all up and motherfucking lied.

I wonder what those fuckers are up to... I'll have to keep a closer eye... Or not. Since the fucker isn't actually bothering my shit, I'll leave it... But for a while. If it's all up and here tomorrow, I'll have to put a motherfucking plan into action.

I get ready for motherfucking bed and sleep in my recupracoon. Surprisingly, I want that fucker to be come back. This is all up and fun, finding out about this fucker. I can't wait to motherfucking cull it when I find it.

((I'm sorry if it's bad. >M< please comment if I should keep going or not.))