𝟭. 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧 & 𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣

After 9 months of dating we can confirm Joshua  Bassett & Olivia Rodrigo have called it quits!

Those close to couple revealed that Joshua  & Olivia decided to go their separate ways due to their large growing problems that had started to appear in their relationship.

"This was really difficult for them to publicly call it quits, it wasn't something they saw to happen so soon but they thought it would be better this way, so people know where they stand."

A joint statement read at the time of their split, "They both care deeply for each other and remain friends. We kindly ask that the media respect their wish for privacy regarding this personal matter at this time."

REAL LIFE!

'how you feeling girl, need a hug?' iris said walking over to her best friend olivia and her dog ivy.

'i'm doing as good as i can for now?' olivia replied hugging iris and taking a deep breath, 'i just need to get out of bed and get cute i'm bored of looking a mess.'

'finally you're gonna get out of bed,' iris laughed rolling her eyes 'why don't you come to jadons party tonight with me and madison? from what i heard there is some cute guys attending.'

' okay okay sure i will but I'm not trying to find my soulmate tonight i only just broke up with sean and i can't handle the media calling me a slut.' olivia said rolling out of bed.

' don't listen to what the media has to say, your single now which means you can do whatever you want with whoever you want, just enjoy yourself.'

iris leaves the room taking ivy with her while olivia decides to get ready for jadons party. jadon was iris boyfriend and also a football player for the england nations team. Olivia had only met him a few times but she loved how he treated her best friend. he is always treating her like the princess she is and olivia hoped one day she would find someone who treated her that exact way.

@oliviarodrigo

8,456,917 likes @OliviaRodrigo partyyyyyyy 2nite w my bestiesssss🌧🌧🌧 @irisapatow @madisonhu

8,456,917 likes
@OliviaRodrigo partyyyyyyy 2nite w my bestiesssss🌧🌧🌧 @irisapatow @madisonhu

@user68974 when's the album coming?
@oliviarodrigo just started working on it atm!

@ihateolivia EW UGLY

@livismyfave 3 pretty best friends😍
@madisonhu thank u bub!!

@username7 did her & josh break up??
↳ @Liv4life yes they did

@reecejames jude thinks you're pretty
[ COMMENT HAS BEEN DELETED ]

@jack790390 did anyone else see what reece said omg!!!
@user2 YES don't blame jude

'iris , who's jude?' olivia asked curiously.

'what do you mean who's jude?' iris replied

'i'm not sure, someone called reece james commented on my post about jude thinking i'm pretty?' olivia was so confused by who the pair of boys were.

' OMG WHAT!!! JUDE IS JUDE BELLINGHAM! THE 2ND HOTTEST FOOTBALLER TO EXIST BESIDES JADON & REECE IS HIS BEST FRIEND WHO IS ALSO A FOOTBALLER. THEY WILL BE AT THE PARTY TONIGHT.' iris screamed.

'girl chill out, he can't be that amazing. if he was i'd of heard about him before aha. do you have picture of him though?' olivia questioned.

' yes here you go.' iris passed her phone over to liv.

 'oh my fucking god, he is fine

'oh my fucking god, he is fine .' olivia said with her mouth wide open.

' i told you, i say you should speak to him tonight and you never know what else could happen.' iris smirked.

' maybe i'm not sure we will see.' olivia replied.

- 🤍
i didn't know how to end this chapter
so i'm leaving it here:)