"Look....Watch out!" He warn but as he tumble through Demetrius' pot that broken into pieces the whole town square is now destroyed. Midoryia stands in the rubble, feeling ashamed of himself, as the citizens leave the area.

"Son?" Grand Torino whispered with him as Demetrius got up his pot got stuck in his head "this is the last straw!" Removed it he smash the pot in front of Grand Torino "that boy is a menace!" A woman cried while pointing fingers at Midoryia.

"He's too dangerous to be around normal people!" A man cut in as everyone in the town agreed. Grand Torino tried to reason with everyone "my boy didn't mean any harm, he's just a kid. He-he just can't control his strength." But Demetrius had enough "I am warning you. You keep that-that-that.. freak away from here!" Midoryia felt heartbroken just because he has super strengths.

Somewhere on a grass hillside, Midoryia and Grand Torino sit alone while Grand Torino told him anything to cheer him up "hey um son, you shouldn't let those things they said back there get to you."

But "I can't help pops, they're right. I-I am a freak. I try to fit in, I really do. I just can't. Sometimes.. I feel like, like I really don't belong here. Like I'm supposed to be.. someplace else." Midoryia was about to cry but  "Izuku, boy..."

"I know it doesn't make any sense." Then he walks out while Grand Torino was heading back to his wife to talk to her the truth about Midoryia.

With Midoryia he found a river as he threw rocks to make a cannon skip "have often dreamed of a far off place, Where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me.Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face, And a voice keeps saying 'this is where I'm meant to be'."

Then at night he climb the trees until the very top "I will find my way I can go the distance. I'll be there someday. If I can be strong, I know every mile, Will be worth my while,
I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong."

Then knowing he went past his curfew, he walk straight home, head down "son?" Grand Torino called as Midoryia lifted his head up seeing Recovery girl ans Grand Torino holding together "there's something your mother and I have been meaning to tell ya."

Midoryia felt nervous so inside, Grand Torino and Recovery Girl explained his backstory "but if you found me, then where did I come from? Why was I left here?" He questioned them as Recovery Girl unravel a cloth.

"This was around your neck when we found you." She show it to him and Midoryia took a look "it's the symbol of the gods." She added then Midoryia beamed "this...this is it! Don't you see? Maybe they have the answers! I'll go to the temple of All Might and..." knowing he got the answers he saw the look of them "Ma, Pop, you're the greatest parents anyone could have, but.. I-I gotta know."

The happy couples understand that he wanted the truth "by tomorrow morning, you can go" so as nightfall come, Midoryia twist and turn that he can't sleep very well. As the sun is about to shine Midoryia hug his parents figure because going to the temple is far away.

When he yelled and wave goodbye he continued "I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don't care how far, Somehow I'll be strong, I know every mile, Will be worth my while, I would go most everywhere to find where I belong." Then he finally made it to his destination after the heavy rain, crumbled rocks and tree to be used as a bridge.

When Midoryia enters the Temple of All Might, Midoryia set his pray "All Might , please, hear me and answer my prayer. I need to know: Who am I? Wh-where do I belong?"

Then with All Might, he felt a voice that he thought it would be him as a gust of wind blows, lightning hits the statue of All Might, flame ignites in braziers and just like that...the statue of All Might comes to life

"Hahahaha! My boy...is here" he reached for Midoryia, who runs away, screaming "Ahhhhhh!" Then All Might grabbed him "Hey, hey, hey, hold on kiddo! What's your hurry? After all these years is this a kind of hello to give your father?" Midoryia paused and he repeated the last phrase "f..father?"

All Might lift him up for a closer view "what? Didn't know you had a famous father, did you? Surprise!!" All Might smiled and Midoryia couldn't believe it "just look how you've grown. Why you've got your mother's beautiful eyes... and my strong chin. Hah!"

Midoryia was still processing until "Huh? I...I don't understand. If you are my father, that would make me a..."

"A god." All Might finished his sentence "a god? A GOD!" Couldn't believe his ears but "hey you wanted answers, and by thunder, you're old enough to know the truth" he said but Midoryia also asked him "but if... but why did you leave me on earth?" He asked in a heartbroken tone "didn't you want me?" Added All Might replied  "don't dare to think like that my boy. Of course we did. Your mother and I loved you with all our hearts."

Then changes his tone "but someone stole you from us and turned you mortal, and only gods and goddesses can live Mount Olympus." He answered, Midoryia questioned him more.