The teacher said you have been assignment mathematics word give that.

The brolin walking though table in teacher give him test assignment mathematics.

Brolin: there we go teacher*smile*

Teacher:*smile* awwww thank you brolin

The class giving them put table already test assignment mathematics much and going back chair sit on the table.

Teacher: okay class, let's see we have own test mathematics, but first test name brolin.
Teacher: continue: hmmmm.....
The teacher test ✔️ and X find number ?/30.
Teacher: Midoriya brolin is....30/30 perfect score!!

Class: Nani!!!???????
The shocked is impossible harder studying are mathematics really amazing have it.

Brolin: always hard always*smile*

Teacher: so class do you have anything i idea studying with him Midoriya brolin become good business man so anything questions?

The class is none question quite while.

Teacher: no huh?, Okay then let's see have class test check and wrong much it.

The minutes ours lesson with teacher classroom about japanese history heroes and villains reading about Heroes started appearing when the Quirk phenomenon occurred and the general populace acquired superpowers. The dawn of this extraordinary era was plagued by a breakdown of society caused by the sudden onslaught of criminals empowered by their newfound abilities and ordinary people being prejudiced against the Quirk users. As society adapted to the new status quo, the Police Force moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo, and as such, decided not to use Quirks as weapons.

As chaos and unrest ensued due to the outbreak of Quirks, ordinary civilians with their own Quirks decided to take matters into their own hands to bring order to society, and thus the first "Heroes" appeared. These original Heroes to appear during this time of chaos were Vigilantes, as the Pro Hero system had not yet been implemented, beginning the time period known as the Vigilantly era. Later on, the profession of crime-fighting Quirk users separate from the police and military, Pro Heroes, began to exist.

Teacher: already class is it done for heroes history, go back eat lunch now.

Class/brolin: yes teacher!!

The teacher said it when going eating while outside ringbell is lunch now.

The brolin is walking though table going in, and then sit on the couch.

Brolin: Thought: Well this is best in the world school ever *smile* and *eating* with vegetables food.

But there are more class student one then though add friend get pick food lunch follow then.

???: Hi there friend can i sit there!!

Brolin: *smile* Yeah sure friend!!

The class student is sit on the couch and table meet new one friend.

Brolin: so what's your name friend

???: My name is Bradley
(PICTURE name is young bradley)

???: My name is Bradley (PICTURE name is young bradley)