Chapter Seventy-Two: I'm so sorry

Start from the beginning

"If you try anything I won't hesitate" Phoenix warned Fred nodded and the two sat down under the tree so nobody saw them, Fred took in Phoenix's beauty seeing as it's the first time he ever laid eyes on her.

"I didn't betray you nor my family Phoenix.....Dumbledore and I came up with this plans a year ago before any of this happened.... I—I thought if I went under maybe I could try and stop him so he didn't lay a hand on you" Fred explained Phoenix didn't know what to say so she slapped him

"Yup I deserved that" Fred said as he rubbed his cheek

"You did" Phoenix said softly as she looked down to her ring that Fred once gave her and sighed and began fiddling with it

"Did you mean what you said? About us losing" Phoenix asked softly as she felt tears stream down her face, Fred saw how heartbroken Phoenix truly was and hated himself more and more

"No—of course I didn't love" Fred said softly Phoenix looked up with puffy eyes and saw the heartbreak in Fred's eyes

"I—I'm so sorry Phoenix" Fred cried softly knowing he has been holding these tears back for months, Phoenix crawled over and hugged Fred tightly he held Phoenix tightly and the two cried in each other's arms.

"Fred why didn't you tell me" Phoenix whispered as she lifted his head and dried his tears

"Because I know you'd come after me and I—I can't risk that" Fred sniffled, Phoenix couldn't hate Fred not after what he's been doing to protect her. Phoenix cupped his face and kissed him long and deep after being away from each other for months. They broke away to catch they're breath and both pulled in and made out deeply. Things escalated quickly and Fred flipped Phoenix and held her again the tree. Phoenix looked up and seen his eyes grown dark knowing how much they missed they're touch and now more. Phoenix unbuckled his trousers and Fred ripped Phoenix's pants off and looked down at her. Phoenix kissed his neck giving him the okay to continue and giving him a hickey, Fred pulled his boxers down relieving his erection Phoenix wrapped her legs around Fred's waist and he pushed himself inside her causing her to let you a moan.

"It's been a while" Fred smirked Phoenix looked up at him and kissed him as Fred began to thrust in and out. After a very long time they finally were making love to each other, Phoenix almost forgot about the whole situation and just thought about Fred and finally being able to be with him. Fred picked up the pace and grilled Phoenix's hair to make her look at him and formed a devilish smirk as Phoenix looked deep into her eyes as they made love.

"Look at me I want to see what I do to you" Fred seethed Phoenix let out another moan before looking into his dark eyes and he held her against the tree with his weight as he thrust harder, Phoenix felt a lump in her stomach meaning she was reaching her climax and Fred was holding his back. Fred thrust harder and Phoenix let out a loud moan as Fred was hitting her good spot.

"F—fuck Freddie I'm gonna cum" Phoenix moaned Fred smirked down at Phoenix as her eyes rolled and he gave her a sloppy kiss

"Not—just yet" Fred groaned as Phoenix pulled his hair and let out another moan

"Fuck—I love you" Phoenix moaned

"I love you more" Fred groaned, the couple both we're reaching there climax and before they knew it they both undid at the same time, Fred pulled out and sat Phoenix down to catch her breath.

Phoenix couldn't think she was flustered after what just went down. Fred pulled his trousers up and sat down next to Phoenix giving her a soft kiss and helped her get dressed as her legs shook a bit.

"I love you doll so so much" Fred said softly Phoenix laid her head against Fred's shoulder and melted into his touch wishing nothing more then to take him home to George and the other's

"I love you too Freddie, I miss you my boy" Phoenix said softly, Fred kissed her shoulder and leaned his head against her as the wind swept through and hit them both. They sat in silence together wondering what it would be like if they we're to up and run away together.

"PHOENIX!!!" Ron called out causing her to snap out of her thought, Fred sighed knowing this is where they needed to say goodbye so they can return to stop Voldemort but Phoenix wanted nothing more then to bring Fred with her but she knew they couldn't blow his cover now.

"I'll see you soon my love yeah?" Fred said softly as he helped her to her feet, Phoenix looked into Fred's soft brown eyes and kissed him deeply before leaning her forehead against his

"Please be careful Freddie" Phoenix said softly Fred cupped her face softly taking one last breath of Phoenix's beauty knowing this will be the last time they seen each other for a while

"Always....You stay away from diagon ally and London they're searching all over for you" Fred said Phoenix kissed Fred one last time before he watched her walk away into the bush and back to Ron. Fred smiled to himself knowing now Phoenix knew the truth to everything and now he will stop at nothing just to live a happy life with the love of his life. Phoenix hurried back to the camp site to see Hermione, Harry and Ron all searching for her she ran quickly out of the bush and Ron ran over and hugged her tightly before Hermione and Harry joined in.

"Bloody hell you had us worried" Ron sighed as they let go of phoenix, she knew she couldn't tell them she saw and talked with Fred so she lied and said she chased them far away but that didn't leave them unease. After that run in Harry decided maybe it would be best if each night one of them stayed up on look out just in case the death eaters come back but phoenix knew Fred would do anything to keep them away from her while they searched for the next horcruex before Voldemort did and in reality Voldemort didn't know what was coming.