Flowers and Tea [FLUFF]

The aloof mercenary wandered through the corridor; not having much to do. No one needs him to help with anything; not to carry something, not to move something, or really anything at all. He was quite bored; as he usually either spent his time alone or helping others. Despite seeming very annoyed when people asked; He somewhat enjoyed helping others. He kept on walking until he noticed someone walking towards him; In response he stopped walking and stuffed his hands in his pockets, It was her...

"Naib!! Exactly the person I was looking for.!! How are you on this beautiful day?" She asked with such a calm yet happy tone, as usual. This woman was someone who would never leave someone alone when she had gotten her sights on becoming friends with them; She was quite friendly with everyone in the manor, even the hunters. She was particularly attracted to the mercenary. This woman; or better known as Eria, is quite an interesting person.

"Huh?! What do you want? Do you need my help with something or?" Naib huffed at her; looking the exorcist up and down, particularly at her staff. Why is this woman so friendly with others? what does she get out of presenting as calm and bright all the time?.. The hard-headed man questioned.

"Oh no, I don't need your help at all dear! Just- Follow me I have something I wish to show you.!!" The brunette chuckled softly; holding her hand out for him to hold, causing the male to huff and grab her hand. She smiles softly and starts to walk towards the survivor's garden of the manor. Her smile... it's nice to look at... Wait why am I thinking this?! the mercenary grumbled quietly at his thoughts; which piqued the woman's interest. she looks behind her slightly "Is something the matter Naib? Is something bothering you?" She asks with genuine care and worry; she's always like that, acting motherly, putting others' feelings first.

"Ah.. It's nothing.. Where are we going again?" He attempted to change the subject; to not worry her, as he didn't want to deal with her multitude of questions about his well being. she perked up at his question before mumbling something inaudible. He tilts his head in confusion; huffing in somewhat annoyance, What is she planning? he questioned. Soon they reached the entrance to the garden, The woman led him over to a small area where a table and two chairs were set up.

"Here we are! I wanted to invite you to have some tea with me.!!" The exorcist said letting go of his hand, walking over to the table and pulling one of the chairs out for him. She- She did all of this for me?? He seemed genuinely surprised, why would she do all this for him? What is the purpose of doing all this? The mercenary huffed sitting down, rather aggressively; causing his hood to fall down. "Do you like sugar in your tea?" She asks pouring them both tea; her voice sounding very sweet and calming.

"Uhh... I suppose? I've never really had tea before?" The male said confused and curious; this caused her to chuckle a tiny bit at his confusion, while passing the tea cup to him. He stared at it before picking up the cup and going to take a drink.

"Hold your pinky out when drinking tea dear!!" The woman pointed out while pouring herself some tea; this causes the male to huff and give her a look, before sticking his pinky out. She smiles widely "There you go dear" She giggles softly.. Her laugh... so nice to listen to.. very.. sweet.. he sighed softly, putting the tea cup down.

"Why did you set this up? And why do you want to have tea with me specifically.?" The mercenary crossed his arms staring at her; he stared at her in an aloof way. She finished sipping her tea and looked at him; she smiles warmly, and places her tea cup down looking down.