Chapter 7

Recap:

I climbed up the ladder carefully to make sure I didn't drop the plate. When I got up there on the roof, I spotted Kyo laying down while looking up at the sky. His shirt was unbuttoned. His hair was sparkling and his eyes...

Well, his eyes were focused on the few above him. "Hey.." I half-whispered. Assuming he heard me, Kyo looked in my direction. He smiled a small smile and went back to looking at the sky. I walked up to him and sat next to him.

He sat up. I handed him the plate of food and he placed it on his other side. I cuddled into him as we both looked at the view in front of us. The view of the city. He stayed like that for a little while.

"Hey, Kyo? I need to tell you something..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Yeah what's up?" Kyo asks. 

I was nervous. I wanted to confess to him, I really did, but I just didn't know how to. I could just wing it. No that wouldn't work. But maybe it would. What if he says no! "Y/N are you ok?" he asks. Y/N GET YOUR MIND TOGETHER, hurry! I don't know what to say.

You know what...

"Kyo, I like you..." (Yall ik this is a very bad confession, don't come at me pls 😭)

I couldn't even look at him. He isn't responding. Did I just ruin our friendship... what not friendship... What would I call it? What do I tell him? I'm so embarrassed. KYO PLEASE ANSWER ME GOD DAMNIT!!!

"I-I understand that you don't like me back... It's fine. I just had to get it off my chest. I know you may only see me as a friend bu-" I was cut off by him grabbing my chin, not too hard, and kissed me... HE KISSED ME!!!

I kissed him back after a few seconds. After a few seconds, we pulled away. "You talk too much," he said as he chuckled. I blushed. I looked the other way and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt pressure on my right hip. 

I looked to the other side and saw Kyo next to me. He was just looking out in the distance. "I like you too," he suddenly blurted out. I looked at him wide-eyed as he looked at me. He kissed me one more time and carefully stood up while grabbing the plate of food I brought up for him.

"Come on," he said, "Let's go back inside. It's getting a bit chilly out here." 

I nodded and slowly stood up to make sure I didn't fall. He walked ahead of me and climbed down the ladder. I followed him after. When we got back in the house safely, he went to his room. Before closing the door, he looked at me and smiled.

He shut the door before I made my way to my room. I flopped onto my bed and sighed. 

I don't even know what happened. I confessed, he kissed me, then he confessed, then we literally don't talk about it and come back in the house. What would dad say about this... I don't even know what will happen between me and Kyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip: Midnight (12:45 a.m)

I woke up to the sound of someone opening the door to my room. My eyes open and I see Tohru quietly closing the door. "Hey Tohru, you ok?" I asked her. It was almost a whisper. She jumped a bit. I guess she didn't expect me to be awake.

"Oh uh sorry to wake you up!" she said nervously. I smiled at her and said, "Don't worry about it." She stood there for a few more seconds until she said, "Um... is it ok if I sleep with you tonight... I've been having some bad dreams so... IT'S FINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THOUGH! I-" 

I cut her off and said, "Of course you can come on." I moved over and patted the spot next to me. Tohru smiled and got in bed with me. We cuddled together and fell asleep.....

"Oh shut it you stupid rat."

"Will you be quiet for once?"

"They look so cute like that!"

"SHUT UP!"

Whispers filled my room as I stirred awake. The first thing I was was Tohru. It looked like she was also waking up from the voice. She opened her eyes and saw me. She smiled. Both of our eyes were directed to the noise.

We saw Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure standing there whispering to each other. "You guys need anything," I said loudly. The three of them seemed to be startled.

Shigure spoke up, "Well none of you were downstairs so we decided to see where you guys were." I nodded and Tohru and I started getting out of bed. I shooed them down as we both just sighed...

*A/N: Heyy Besties! or whoever is reading this... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I apologize that it is taking me longer to post. Uh, so this was a VERY shitty and short chapter but oh well... Anyways, until next time!*