53<3

"Lets wait till tomorrow" Beomgyu said with an evil smile and gently pushed taehyun off him.

Taehyun chuckled, a bit disappointed but what can he do? Nothing but wait.

"Mmm~ its been months since we last did it" he whined. "Great so you can wait 1 more day! Good night baby" he kissed taehyuns cheek and faced away from him to sleep.

(Landjsk did i get you excited)

The next night...

(Haha jk yall are getting it)

That night while taehyun was in the shower Beomgyu was out on the balcony just looking at the waves. He was wearing a see through cardigan and a women's nightgown. He had already showered and now was just waiting for taehyun.

A couple minutes past and he heard the door of the restroom close, but he didn't bother to go back inside. Beomgyu just stayed there while taehyun walked to him from behind.

Taehyun softly hugged his waist and kissed Beomgyus shoulder. Slowly moving up to his neck. Beomgyu giggled a bit and shifted in taehyuns arms.
"Stop that tickles" he said in almost a whisper. "You said today"

Beomgyu finally turned around and went straight to kiss taehyun. That soon turned to a whole make out session and before they knew it, both were on the bed.

Beomgyu was already a mess and they haven't even gotten started. His face was painted with a light shade of red and glossy eyes.

--

"Wait- mm fuck~" Beomgyu cried out. They've been through 2 rounds already and Beomgyu can't anymore.

Choosing to ignore Beomgyu, taehyun continued. Its wont be the first time he'll fuck him until he passes out.

Beomgyu tried to grip onto the bedsheets but that wasn't doing anything. The next closest thing to his was taehyun so he put his arms around him.

As taehyun continued to thrust into him the pleasure became unbearable. Beomgyu started to dig his nails into taehyun back.
"Ah- ahh fuck.." Beomgyu moaned.

"Ngh im- im close~"
Taehyun got closer to him and started sucking on his neck. "Go ahead baby"

A few more thrust and Beomgyu came. Taehyun pulled out and Beomgyu closed his eyes.

Until he felt hands around his waist and harshly turn him around so he was on his knees and elbows.

"You thought i was done? Cute" Taehyun whispered in he ear. He pulled his hair back, making him face Taehyun and put his fingers in his mouth.

He quickly slipped back into Beomgyu and started moving his hips. Taehyun placed a sharp slap on his ass.

Beomgyu cried at the pain. He is completely worn out. "You're being so good" Taehyun said in between breaths.

Beomgyu shook his head no, he cant no more. "Last one and we'll be done okay?" Taehyun said.

Too weak to talk, Beomgyu only nodded his head yes. Followed by a scream when taehyun started going faster and hitting his prostate.

"Ah- ah fuck! Im gonna cum!" Beomgyu moaned. His arms when limp and he couldn't hold himself up anymore.

Not long after both came. Beomgyu all over the bed sheets and taehyun into the condom. We know what happened the last time they didn't use one.

The two layed down, not caring how messy the bed and their selfs were. When they relaxed taehyun spoke "we should go shower"
"..Im too tired..."
Taehyun chuckled and got up, Beomgyus eyes widened. "What?"
"Im sorry, youre bleeding"
Taehyun turned around and looked at his back side through the mirror. Small droplets of blood where going down his back from where Beomgyu scratched him.

"Its okay, c'mom lets go" he said and picked Beomgyu up bridal style and took him to the bath.

That night after changing the sheets they went to sleep and the next day they went back home.

--

Months later:

Current its night time. Beomgyu is coming back from putting hayoon to sleep and happily skipped to the bed where taehyun was laying. He layed down next to him and he was smiling at him. "What do you want?" Taehyun asked. When Beomgyu does that its because he wants something.

"Well i wasn't going to tell you but now that you ask, i want another cat!"
"Oh fuck no. You already have 4 and they all hate me"

Beomgyu pouted. "Aw but i want another one"
"Under one condition"
"What"
Taehyun turned to look at Beomgyu. "I want another kid"

One month later Beomgyu was already having morning sickness.

2 year later

Hayoon is now 2 1/2 years old. And with a 1 year old boy named keejo.

Beomgyu was laying down im bed waiting for taehyun. Today was a busy day and both are exhausted.

Taehyun layed down behind Beomgyu and held his hand. Beomgyu looked at their hands that were conect. Until he realized something. "Where's your wedding ring?" Beomgyu asked.

A couple months ago they got married. Its was a cute event with only family and friends. How taehyun proposed was so cute. He took Beomgyu to visit the grave of his parents and asked them if he had permission to marry their son.

Obviously they won't answer because they aren't there but that still made Beomgyu cry.

"Oh. Oh its probably im the restroom when i took it off to fix the sink" he got up and left to the restroom. 10 second later Beomgyu jolted from the bed.

"No wait dont go in ther-" taehyun was already coming out of the restroom with a positive pregnancy test in his hand and a small smile on his face.

Beomgyu gave him a false smile. "Surprise..."

This was kinda rushed and also the last chapter... this was fun writing and im thinking abt a sequel but idk im busy with school.

Do you have questions. Just ask i will answer by responding to your comment

Beomgyu

Taehyun

Soobin

Yeonjun

Kai

Seongmin (kais bf)

Taehyuns mom

Taehyuns dad

Kate (taehyuns ex)

Jihoon (bitch ass that helped kidnap bg)

Hayoon

Keejo

Me (writer)

Other

I will miss yall and thx for reading this shit. I also have a yeonkai book in process in case you are interested. Bye<3

9/14/2021