𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎🥡

After drinking 7-8 alcohol bottles🍶
Part 1

Wei Wuxian:
Very drunk, like heck, and his obsessive side starts taking over him. He starts clinging to passed out Lan Zhan for no one knows what.

Lan Wangji:
Gets a whiff of alcohol and starts going dizzy, sees stars and topples over. Lands on the table and actually falls asleep and drunk before anything even starts because he has seriously low alcohol tolerance.

Lan Xichen:
Gets seriously wasted. Broken windows, starts speaking in broken sentences in between hiccups while chuckling nonstop and dances around the room before falling limp on the floor.

Lan Sizhui:
Was excited enough to taste alcohol, and it turns out that he has a high level of alcohol tolerance, but faints midway and joins Jin Ling in Wonderland.

Lan Jingyi:
Laughing and chit-chat everywhere while throwing scrolls around and across the room. Luckily, it even managed to survive the war after all of that.

Jiang Cheng:
Starts telling everyone about his hard work when he was trying to piece together the fallen Lotus Pier, pouring his heart out with no one listening at all.

Jin Guangyao:
Afraid to actually get drunk because he might end up spilling his secrets regarding his insecurities, but drinks too. Half and half, though he's still sane.

Jin Ling:
Can't even drink because he deems the liquid too bitter, but because he is a "man", he chugs a fourth of one bottle and faints.

Jin Zixuan:
Doesn't get drunk as Jiang Cheng, but he only loses a slight sense of his sanity and starts to reminisce the days he "bullied" his wife Jiang Yanli. He's crying.

Mo Xuanyu:
Attempting to fly and falling face first on the floor repeatedly. He's lucky they even have tatami mats old enough to be softer inside the room.

Nie Huaisang:
Too afraid to even try alcohol but then he gets tempered by the devil (called Wei Wuxian) so he takes a swig. Luckily, his tolerance isn't weak so he just feels dizzy and warm.

Nie Mingjue:
Trying to grasp Jin Guangyao's shirt and telling him he "should have killed himself" while narrating tales of him as a child, suffering from judgemental people due to sinistralism.

Wen Ning:
Because his sister sometimes gets drunk, he might have adapted to the act of drinking too so it comes in naturally for him. Sadly, he doesn't have much experience in drinking and passes out.

Xiao Xingchen:
He doesn't drink, okay? He is a responsible cultivator who would do anything to keep the men in order because he is awesome.

Song Lan:
Probably drinks a little at first until his talking becomes slurry and passes out in Xiao Xingchen's arms.

Xue Yang:
Will hold random people as his hostages and starts questioning them strangely, if one didn't answered him correctly they about to recieve a punch but accidentally knock himself out.

Ouyang Zizhen:
Because he is a very good citizen, he didn't join them to drink though he watch them with very concerning looks.