31: Caught in the Act

Lucie raised her arms above her head so Seb could pull her cami top off. He threw it across the room and resumed kissing her. His hands slid up her back, searching for her bra clasp, quickly unclipping it and sending it to join her cami.

Lucie gasped as he kissed all the way down her neck, down her collar bone and all the way down to her breasts. Kneading one in his hand, he flicked his tongue over the hard, extremely aroused nipple on the other one. 

"Oh Seb," she whimpered, going weak at the knees.  He took her hand and led her over to the sofa. They fell onto it. Lucie pulled Seb's T-shirt over his head and ran her hand up his perfect pecs.

"Lucie,"he moaned.  "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."    Seb pushed her onto her back, and pushed her skirt up over her hips.  He lowered a hand and started rubbing her through her panties.  She whimpered and pushed herself up against his hand, craving more. 

"Steady on sweetheart.  Anymore of those noises and you'll make me cum in my pants."

He hooked a finger in either side of her panties and yanked them off, desperate to access her private area.   Then he slid down and buried his face in her womanhood. 

He slipped his tongue out and ran it along her lips. She was so wet for him already.  She buried her hands in his hair, trying her best to keep quiet. 
She knew it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge. 

Seb knew that as well.  He knew exactly what turned her on now.  He flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit, before sucking it into his mouth. She grabbed one of the small square cushions on the sofa and buried her face in it so it absorbed her moans as she climaxed.

Seb grinned as he raised himself up. She was so turned on by him, it hadn't taken long at all to make her come.

"Get up. Bend over the sofa. I want to fuck you from behind," he ordered. Lucie felt even more turned on. She loved it when he got bossy with her.

Standing up she walked behind the sofa and leant on the back of it. Seb grabbed a condom out of his wallet.  He  walked behind her and slapped her arse cheek sharply.   He disposed of the rest of his clothing and quickly sheathed himself. Then, using his hands, he spread her buttocks apart and pushed his cock between them and into her dripping wet pussy. 

"Oh Jesus Lucie.  You're so wet baby," he growled as he began pounding into her.   Lucie closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip.  She could feel every impressive inch of him filling her up. 

He pulled back so just the tip of his cock was inside her, then he slammed back in, balls deep.  He grabbed hold of her hips and began pounding in and out, fucking her hard.

He gave a small moan, trying to control himself.  He'd spotted a few of the other drivers sat outside their motorhomes in the sunshine.  He didn't want them overhearing his and Lucie's overenthusiastic love making. 

He slowed his pace, reaching around and rubbing Lucie's clit hard and fast. 

"Please Seb," she gasped.  "I can't take it."

Seb moved his hand and began speeding up his thrusts again. 

Then he heard the door open. 

"Hey Seb, there's a few of us going out for drinks on Sunday to mark my retirement announcement. I know you have a guest but did you both want to come.....0h.  Looks like you already have or are about to."

Lucie squealed and dropped to the floor behind the sofa, leaving Seb stood there trying to cover himself with his hands.  He grabbed a cushion and held it front of his erection.