───── 𝗧𝗘𝗡 !¡

Start from the beginning

"YOU ASS HOLE! YOU TRAITOR" he says nearly punching Baji, thankfully, Draken is holding him up.

─────

the day end as the members are leaving the household of Sano's. Leaving the two of you alone.

"are you still sick?" you said, cleaning up the dishes.

"why are you cleaning up? its not like that's your whole personality" he spats, changing the subject.

"its a favour, plus its my gratitude for letting me sleep here last night. I would be dead if Baji didn't open the door if i knock at the door. He's probably asleep."

"and that's not the answer to my question" you turn into him.

"no, I'm not sick. Thanks for taking care of me last night." he said, looking over somewhere else.

your eyes felt heavy and your head starts spinning. is it because you overworked?

a dry cough came out of your lips as mikey already realised what is going on.

" hey are you sick? " he ask walking towards your figure who's cleaning the table.

"no, thank you for asking" you answered as a annoyed look displayed into your face.

"stop being stubborn, let me check your temperature." he said as once again, you refused.

"i said I'm not-" not even bothering your sentence, you felt a pair of hand on your forehead.

"you're burning up." he said, looking concern.

leaves falling outside and the warm atmosphere entered through the windows. the warm feeling enveloping your stomach made the two of you stayed at the position you two are currently in. neither one of you decided to interrupt the action. that doesnt matter. in the eyes of yours, its like one of the romance manga Chifuyu recommended .

"are you sure youre not sick? you just had a cold just now. get to Emma's room. its my time to take care of you." he instructed, letting go of your forehead.

while you, dumfounded what just is happening. him taking care of you? him being nice towards you?

"dont get the wrong ideas idiot. its just you took care of me when im sick and im grateful for that. now go." he says pushing your forehead with two fingers as he 'shoo ' you away. leading upstairs.

"i..can handle myself just fine." you said. behind you, the blond trailing from behind.

"there we go, Baji Y/N being a stubborn ass again. stop complaining. im gonna tell Emma you're going to use her clothes. or do you want Baji pick up clothes?" he asked, not bothering to look at you laying at the bed.

you shook your head as a 'no' in which he nodded at.

"i'll call Mitsuya. i dont know how to cook..soup" he confessed, blush spreading to his face and looking the other side of the room.

"you're almost 16 and cant cook a freaking single soup? must be embarrassing for being a sano huh" you teased, as he pushes up the covers to make you warm.

"shut up! i was a lazy kid!" he says, bursting you into laughter.

─────

the blond leaved the room for a minute and came back with a bowl of cold water carrying on his hand. as well as a dry towel slinging into his arm.

two figure behind him rushed into you and immediately checking your temperature.

"oh poor my Y/N! you shouldn't have to take care of this dork!" Baji says, pointing at irritated Mikey as Mitsuya snickers.

"ill make miso soup, you stay here. Mikey help me out." Mitsuya says, rubbing circles at your forehead. While Mikey rushed downstairs, leaving you and Baji alone.

"why are they're being nice? they just met me.." You said, coughing in between.

he paused for a second, "i think they might like you lil sis."

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱