part 1.(yelena belova)

Edward sarhuda is an bartender and a fight choreographer who recently moves to the city of dubai,specificaly palm jumeirah which is kinda an odd place to live considered its an island but despite that edward enjoys living there because of the beautiful view and its just dubai being beautiful as it is.

Jade sarhuda: brotherr come on avengers con recently opened in the city we have to goo

Edward: ahhh don't worry sis im coming alright just hold on a second i gotta bring the keys

Edward and his little sister jade who is still in school were about to go to the city so that they could see the artifacts as well as most of the stuff that is avengers based.

(Timeskip)

Jade was having so much fun there as she went to explore the many sections of the place.there were many merchandise of the heroes as well as holograms which talk about the avengers history.

Edward wanted to go to the captain america section and read about his bio.he remembered the time where he see the news that the chitauri aliens attacked new york and back then edward as 8 years old and he always dreamed to be a supersoldier like cap but knew that it would never happen.edward was also a huge thor fan as he loves mythology and wondered if other gods exist besides norse gods.

Suddenly a blonde woman aproached edward and she was wearing a green jacket and black jeans.

??:hello excuse me are you the owner of house 23 in jumeirah street?

Edward: huh? Well yes how do you know?

??:well you see i kinda need a place to stay and i wondered if you have a room for rent?

Edward: well sure miss i have a room for rent.you have to pay 50 uae dollars for a month

??:ouh..can you make it 40 dollars please?? Im kinda struggling

The blonde lady was speaking in a russian accent and edward seemed to know who she was considered he also studied about black widow.

Edward:um hey can i ask you something?

??:yes?

Edward:are you belova? I think i saw you from the news. Don't worry i won't tell anyone

Yelena: oh great suchka you found out who i am but well.sure as long as you won't tell anyone

(Timeskip)

Edward,jade as well as yelena get back in their car to go back home.jade was very fascinated about yelena and immedietly they both get along with each other.

Yelana: ahhh soo your brother is sensitive? Awww

Jade: yess he is, hes a goth giy

Yelena:goth huh? Like from the cure?

Jade:yess like that

Yelena:😂😂.

(Reaches home)

Edward: alright girls were home now.

The moment yelena reaches home the first thing she does is drink her bottle of vodka and watch tv.despite yelena being a bit of a tough girl she was very funny and would often tell jokes to jade and also being like the center of attention.

Edward:soo yelena how do you earn money?

Yelena: ahh just contract killing,nothing much

Edward:well nothing suprises me anymore.