"I don't even care for myself. Just let me goooo you piece of shit", I kicked him on the stomach as well as his chest and everywhere possible. He seemed like taken aback by my sudden outburst but still didn't let go off me.

"If you don't care about yourself then at least care for Kaneki's feelings, you damn Lost princess!!!", Touka screamed at me making me stop in shock. No one ever dared to call my name like that.

"Think about Kaneki's feelings. Think how much confused you made him about his feelings. He loves you, he also love his Ohime-Sama, he loves Rai. He loves your every version. But You didn't even tell him which one is really you. Poor guy is started to go crazy about feeling same thing for three girls. And now you say you don't even care for yourself. You'll do what?? Go to Aogiri base, fight with the most powerful ghouls and then die there. Not even one thought for Kaneki's feelings?? I love him. And I care about his feelings. That's why I am stopping you from getting killed before you finally confess your true feelings to him. Please...", Touka stopped and started panting when tears started to spill out of her eyes. For the very first time, I saw her crying. I stopped struggling into Shuu's grip.

"Kaneki... (sniff)... Please..(hiccup)...be okay" I said with my crying voice. There was soo much emotions were building inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. I passed out.

Kaneki's POV :

I am soo weak... Soo pathetic. I couldn't even get the chance to explain Y/n-Chan what she saw was not true. Why every time our relation starts to improve, something happens that takes us far away from each other.

"Because you're pathetic", I heard a very familiar voice. I looked up and saw the person who made my life hell.

"Rize-San??? Why?? Why are you here??", I asked her trembling in pain.

"Why am I here??? Is that even a question to ask?? You know better. I am a part of you. I live inside you. And do you want to know, who caused this?? You loving, beloved Y/n-Sama", she said with sarcasm in her voice.

"Why are you bringing her into this mess?? She has nothing to do with this.", I shoot a glare at her as I yelled.

"My~ my~ she has worked on your anger too, I see!!", she said with a smirk.

"But sweetheart, she is Intimately involved with your whole life", she said as she ran a hand on my cheek.

"What do you mea-", before I could finish, I snapped back into my real world. Well, not world anymore. Hell, if I say correctly.

Flashback:

"Anoo... Touka-Chan, if you don't mind I want to confess something to you.", I said as I scratched my cheek nervously. Touka chan left a angry sigh like usual and nodded allowed me to continue.

I took a deep breath and then exhale it.

"Touka-Chan, I don't feel towards you, as a boyfriend should feel for a girlfriend. I only like you as a good friend of mine. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.", I said in one breath and closed my eyes waiting for her outburst. But I heard her deep sigh.

"I already know that Kaneki. You like someone else. It shows clearly by the way you look at her", she said looking into my eyes.

"But still, I love you, Kaneki", she said as she jumped over me and started to kiss me soo roughly that I couldn't even fight back.

"Oh Y/n, I didn't see you come", I heard Nishiki senpai's gentle voice. I felt like my whole world stop around me. I looked at her. Her expression was full of betrayal sadness and she held the biggest fake smile in this world.