A Porcelain Heart-Chapter1- Prologue

Darkness. Complete and utter darkness. Not a smell, nor taste, nor sound, nor touch, nor sight. Senseless in the most literal sense. No smell except for the subtle scent of burnt rubber, smoke, burning metal, and gasoline. No taste except for the linger of blood on their tongue. No sound except for the ringing left in their ear. No touch except for the burning sensation all over their body, and the throbbing pain in their side and head. What was once darkness is now a horrific scene of blood, fire, and physical pain. y/n saw their entire world quite literally upside down. A sense of panic and fear washing over them. They unbuckled their seatbelt and pushed their airbag out of the way. Crawling out the totaled car, flames slowly engulfing the vehicle. The sight was most comparable to a shitty action movie. The car was flipped upside down with all the windows cracked or smashed, the pieces somewhere on the side of the road. Y/n finally stumbled onto their feet with each step tittering from side to side like a drunk. 

 It had been at least 3 hours, when y/n came across a gate leading to a castle-like estate. They wobbled towards the front door barely conscious. The main entrance was blurred and grainy, everything was foggy gray, the warmth inside the home was much better than the bitter autumn air of the English countryside, yet y/n was still in a cold sweat. They took one more step until they collapsed onto their knees from utter exhaustion and pain. Y/n's concussion had worsened from their 'hike' leading to a headache comparable to none. With the little strength they had left they stumbled to a nearby chair, finally able to get some kind of rest.