"I've been ok, how are you?" I asked hugging my cousin Antonia.

"We've been ok, you know just, rollin around, working usual stuff." He said

"Well hey baby, you miss me." My cousin Antonia said.

"Of course I missed you, where is my crazy ass babys." I asked her.

"They are all out back. Julianna is watching all the kids. Elena is out there to." She said kissing me on the cheek before walking to the kitchen. I started to walk towards the back door until I was stoped.

"Woah woah woah I'm not done with you." My cousin said.

"Are you gonna introduce me..." I pointed at a Rafe

"This is my boyfriend, and Saylahs dad." I said.

"Nice to meet you, where's Saylah?" He asked before Rafe could say anything.

"She was with Kylo, but she's probably being passed around right now." I smiled.

"Ok then, you guys go out back. I'll bet out there in a second." He said walking past us.

I could practically feel how nervous Rafe was right now.

"They will all warm up to you, I promise. They look scary but they are harmless... mostly.." I finished.

He nodded in response causing me to laugh and bring him out back.

"Elena, Julianna!!!" I yelled

"Y/n?!?" They both yelled.

"Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!" We all screamed.

We all ran and hugged eachother.

"I missed you so tucking much." Elena held on longer.

"I missed you to, we need to catch up, girls day tomorrow, you me and Julianna." I told them.

"Perfect I'll cancel my date." She said still holding onto me.

"I have to introduce you guys to someone." I said pulling away and telling Rafe to come over.

"This is Rafe, he is my boyfriend. And I have to introduce you guys to someone else before I tell you anything else." I said running back inside, leaving Rafe with the girls.

"Hey who has my child?!" I yelled out .

"Meeeee." My little cousin squealed. She had Saylah placed on her hip.

"Hey Mia, can I have my baby, I promise I'll come talk to you in a minute." I told her.

"Fineeee!" She wined sarcastically.

I smiled at her before walking back outside.

"This is Saylah. Our baby." I said standing next Rafe smiling.

"You had a baby...?" Julianna looked at me.

"Not on purpose.." I smiled hopefully.

"She's literally fucking perfect, omg, look at her rolls, she's so cuteeeee!" Elena squealed.

I sighed in relief, I could have them looking down on me. Anyone else, but not my cousins.

"So are you gonna let me hold her orrrr..." Julianna said taking her from me.

"Sorry, but yea we have a lot to catch up on." I said as Rafe stood behind me with his hands on my hips, massaging my lower back with his thumbs.

"Well you go and introduce him to everyone, and we will call Jayla to come over. Don't worry, we won't tell her your here." Elena said smiling