"I know right! To be honest this is the only time she hasn't entered class, she literally has the best attendance in our class." Uraraka said. She probably couldn't believe that you're absent, it's like a miracle.

"Something must have happened, ribbit." Asui said as she eyed Izuku who let out a choke in return.

"I-Is it because I ignored her yesterday? Do you think she's upset?" Izuku said as he played with his fingers.

"She's not that petty unlike someone here." Shoto said in a tone that made everyone hear, they looked at him suddenly going quiet.

"Are you talking about someone?" Iida asked making Shoto answer him with a shrug.

"Maybe."

"Huh?! Are you talking about me you half and half bastard?!" Bakugo who is near them heard the conversation. He really didn't care but because of Shoto's words he decided to butt in.

"I am not saying anything Bakugo." Shoto said.

"You are saying words! I'll kill you!"

Mina who also overheard the discussion walked towards them.
"You guys are wondering about (Y/n)? She's actually asleep right now." She said.

Iida chopped his hand aggressively in the air. If air could feel pain then it would probably be crying in agony right now.

"She skipped school just to sleep? That is unproductive of her!" He said loudly also.

"Iida-kun, you're always shouting." Uraraka commented.

"Yeah, but I noticed something is bothering her. She's clearly next to my room so I can hear her sobs and everything. It kind of weirded me out since after hearing her cry she would laugh then cry again. I checked on her this morning and her eyes are puffy and red, she looked sad." Mina added as she scratched her hair as she told them that.

"Did a ghost enter her body? I read something like that happens." Shoto asked making them face palm. He's reading a lot of paranormal stories.

"That is hard to believe! Maybe something might have happened to her family! I hope she's okay." Iida said as he fixed his glasses.

"Maybe she was watching some movies, ribbit." Asui said also.

Uraraka walked over behind Izuku and held two of his shoulder and slightly pushed him.

"Despite of the reason. Deku-kun you should probably go check on her." Uraraka said.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." Izuku said as he shook his head.

"Nonsense Uraraka-san! We still have classes and it is a treachery to leave class when it's not even finished! We need to wait after classes!" Iida said but Asui nudged on him as she shook her head.

"We should probably let him, ribbit."

"Yeah! Tsuyu-chan's right! What if (L/n)-san is crying on her own at the dorm? No one is with her to comfort her? Can you bare that? Are we even heroes?!" Uraraka said trying to guilt trip the class representative friend of hers.

Iida sighed because of that. "You are right! Class isn't the priority here and it is (L/n)-san! You can always catch up on discussions! I will make up an excuse for you Midoriya-kun so go to (L/n)-san and be her hero!" Iida said as he pushed Izuku out of the room which the boy's mouth gasped open.