He looked at her with confusion. "I don't know what got you that idea but (L/n) isn't the type of woman I like. She's too noisy for me." He answered honestly.

"Yeah, you're too quiet for her also." Uraraka laughed which made Iida frown and scolded the girl again.

"Yaoyorozu-san!"

A loud crash was heard and the sound of names being shouted echoed the cafeteria. Everyone went silent as they looked at the commotion.

"Why aren't you looking in your way? Class a should be aware of their surroundings." Monoma asked as he shook his head in disbelief. Food scattered beneath them.

"What? You're the one who bump—" Yaoyorozu stopped Jiro from saying anything and just smiled at Monoma.

"I should have been more aware. I sincerely apologize, Monoma-kun." Momo bowed as a sign of asking for forgiveness.

Yaoyorozu's food is all over in her clothes as she tried to wipe them away. Jiro and Hagakure helping her, The purple haired girl glaring at the yellow haired boy that looked like he isn't even worried about the class a girl.

Looks like Monoma bumped into her when they are passing by.

By that you excused yourself from Izuku who nodded. You ran towards Monoma and grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Yaoyorozu-san! I'm really sorry for him." You said and bowed down which made Monoma growl. He wasn't expecting you to meddle in. Looking around, Kendo is nowhere to be seen.

"It's fine, accident happens and it's my fault also." The girl smiled.

That settled things. Yaoyorozu being escorted by her two friends to change clothes. Monoma who didn't get dirty decided to eat with her and Izuku.

"Neito! You should have just said sorry, you even insulted her." You scolded him which made him made a face.

"Yeah, whatever."

You led him towards the seat where you left Izuku. He looked up, shock as he noticed Monoma trailing behind you.

"Midoriya-san, I hope you don't mind if Neito will eat with us." You said and scratched you arm in embarrassment, after all he was the one who invited you and bringing an unexpected person might be rude.

Izuku gestured at the available seat and cleared the table since his things are scattered. "Ah, no worries! Please take a seat!"

"Ahh~ for sure they are blaming me. I didn't even do anything." Monoma groaned in reply as he placed his new bought food on the table with a thud. Accidentally making Izuku's bag fall down and some of his belongings dropping to the floor.

"Neito, you should be careful!" You gasped.

"Oh right! I'll pick it up." He smiled as he picked up the notebooks.

"It's okay, Monoma-kun." He smiled but then he remembered that he's bringing the notebook wherein his feelings for you are written. Looking at the bag as he hoped that it didn't dropped but it wasn't there. It was too late though, his eyes widened when he saw Monoma holding it.

Panicking he grabbed it from him which made the two look at him weirded out. "A-Ah I'm sorry! This is just too important for me." He answered, he was telling the truth though.

Monoma nodded and silently picked his notebook up and placed them inside the bag.

You stared at him. He's strangely acting nice towards Izuku which made you think. Something must have happened, right?

Well, nothing really happened. As soon as they started eating again Monoma brought up some things and along the way, insulting class a except for you. Izuku who looked like he wanted to leave just stayed quiet and listened as Monoma kept on blabbering nonsense. You were too shy to stop Monoma but you kept on giving Izuku an apologetic smile from time to time.

"Especially that pomeranian classmate of yours! He's annoying and brags too much. Did I mention that he's noisy also?" Monoma said as he flipped his bangs.

You gave him a deadpanned look. You're noisy also.

Few minutes before classes resumes you pulled Monoma up by his collar. "We need to go. I'm sorry, Midoriya-san."

Izuku smiled. "It's okay. Talk to you later." He smiled and waved his hand as he eyed you pulling Monoma away.

.

The green haired boy fixed his bag as he arrived home at the dorm. A few of his classmates arrived home also, some still isn't home, probably busy going out and you along with Iida and Yaoyorozu busy with class things.

He took a shower and changed his clothes so he could relax. It feels weird being home early since he got used to meeting up with you every class dismissal.

Taking out his bag as he looked for a certain notebook. He giggled as he learned another thing about you.

"(L/n)-san is really a ray of sunshine, she's too nice to be true." He told himself.

He pulled a certain notebook out and took out his pen. He then opened it but is greeted by a blank paper. Thinking he had skipped some pages he flipped it over but not even a stroke of ink can be seen in the pages.

He opened his bag again to look for it. Dropping all his notebooks when he flipped his bag over in order to see it immediately but he couldn't.

The notebook where he kept on writing things about you.

It's gone and a similar one who has nothing on it is what he got.

IM KIND OF THINKING IF IZUKU AND (Y/N) ARE STILL THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THIS STORY AND NOT MONOMA. I MEAN HE GOT WAY MORE SCENES IN HERE THAN I THOUGHT HE WOULD—I MEAN IM NOT AGAINST IT.

MONOMA > REST OF THE CHARACTERS

KIDDING I LOVE THEM ALL EQUALLY, DONT CANCEL ME OR BAKUGO WILL GET MAD👊😠🙄💀😖 ( yeah too many emojis )