Nearing the End

The plan for this book was for the story to have thirty chapters, but GUESS WHAT!?  I have no idea how many chapters this is gonna take.  We're coming up to the climax, and after that, we're falling into the resolution!  This story is designed to have a sequel, but will there be?  We will just have to wait and see!  I have been writing this as well as some short stories, both Marvel and not Marvel!  Some of them I might want to expand into longer books, but I must confess, this story has my heart.  After I finish this story, I will probably update the cover, and then just maybe, I'll get more readers.

I'm mainly just proud of myself for hanging onto this story for so long, my ADHD normally has me forgetting about the story after about five chapters and I've made it to five times as many so far.  At the time I'm writing this (midnight on September 1st!) I have finished Chapter 25, but not published, and I'm writing 26 right now.  After finishing 26, I'll publish 25 (and this) and then write, write, write!  When I finish the story, I will publish all of the remaining chapters at once, and mark this story as complete!  But I won't be finished.

Just because it's complete doesn't mean you won't get any more updates.  If you haven't noticed, some of these chapters are edited , but the more recent ones are not.  If and when I have the motivation, I will be editing the story, putting the word count at the bottom of each chapter to signal the end of editing.

To those who did not read, this is your notification of a hiatus.  At least this time, I'm notifying you instead of ghosting you 🤷‍♀️.  I will publish the rest of the chapters all at once when I finish writing this story.

Thank you for your time.

PS: I recently moved to Utah and unexpectedly, everything got put on hold while working on Ch. 26. I'm updating tonight, don't worry.