Who the heck are you?

After Jason threw the corpse through the window he walked into the cabin and he attacked Sandra then turned to us.

Y/n: "...."

Jason: "..."

Y/n: " uh thanks?" You look over at the 3 corpses crying at the fact s/n died but then realizing the 6' foot behemoth is just standing there... Menacingly...

You two continue to stare not daring to startle the other.

Y/n : "Jason?"

Jason: "..." Why is she not scared of me? I mean she looks upset but she isn't screaming and running away... Also how does she know me? Did they really come out here to copy me? That's lame... Tilting my head at her I grab a piece of paper and pen from a note book on the bed. I'm not really good at words and writing but I hope she understands.

Jason writes on the paper and hands it to y/n

Y/n backs away a little unsure about what he is doing then sees the words on the paper.

Y/n: *reading paper* who the heck are you? Why aren't you scared? Who are these people? Can I kill you?
(I would write it all broken like he can't write it but eh lazy)

Y/n: " uh... I'm y/n... I'm scared but I'm not gonna run cuz I know your gonna catch me and we're could I run so... They are "friends", and no you can't kill me... I mean if you want?

You two stare a little more till Jason offers you his hand. You reluctantly take his hand and he takes you to a cabin where he shows a picture of the camp when you where there.

Y/n: " we both went to the summer camp? Why don't I remember it?" You stare at him with confusion. He writes
"You probably just forgot about it but I remember you..."

Y/n : " Are you gonna kill me? Because I was there the day those kids... Drowned you?"

Jason just stares down at you wondering if he should... But remembering you were his only friend he decides to smack you upside the head with the blunt side of the machete.