"Temptress?" Komos questioned as he raised a brow at me. Clearly Komos and Kae had not gotten the memo that he was a father before lyra.

     "His first born. Him and Nykira had a child together."

     "No way!" Kae's face turned excited, shocked, amazed, I don't really know how to describe it. Her eyes had bugged out of her head, her mouth dropped but twisted into a smile at the same time. "Scandalous!"

     "Anyway, I guess they weren't very good parents, and she played a part in the plot to kidnap my mother and siblings. Bones killed her in front of me, but supposedly, they were engaged while I was married to him."

     "Whoa, that's kind of heavy." Komos's eyes widened in disbelief. He shook his head once and pulled the plastic cup to his lips, apparently needing a drink after hearing that juicy bit of drama.

     "That's only one of the many reasons why I currently hate you for having me bring him back from the dead."

     "Hey, it was all in the name of science. Your power is practically limitless, we need to know what you can do so we can help you control your power."

     "Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you keep telling me. Still, it's annoying to see his face every time I walk out of a room, or be woken from a dream with him in the dream."

     "I have to say, that is a really cool ability though." Keara smirked as she lifted her glass.

     "Believe me, it's not. I hardly get sleep anymore because I'm afraid once I close my eyes, he will just appear."

      "My lady," a voice said from behind me.

      Startled, I whirled around in my seat, to see Azazel coming down the cafeteria ramp to walk towards us. "A-A-Azazel." I felt my cheeks redden slightly, it was probably the booze talking, but he looked really fine walking towards us the way he was. Azazel, much like majority of the chosen ones camp, had crimson colored hair. His hair was cut so he had a side shave that turned into an under shave, leaving one side unshaven. He had two corn rows braided along his scalp where his hair met the shave. He always wore a black open sweat shirt that had the sleeves cut off so it looked like an open vest with a hood. Much like most of the guys in the camp, he liked to be shirtless, often leaving his sweatshirt vest open to expose his smooth pale chest. His chosen one mark was a simple design, two rings around his bicep, one thick and one thin. His whole look made him look like an edgy emo boy, but by god, it looked good on him tonight. "What are you doing here?" I asked more sheepish than I had intended to sound.

     "My lady, we need you at the front. One of the scout teams came back claiming to of seen an army heading this way."

     "What?! How did they find us?" I stood abruptly, getting light headed the instant I was up. The world seemed to spin and I started to fall over. I tried to catch myself on the edge of the table, but my hand slipped. Without missing a beat, Azazel reached out and caught me. His strong arms cradled me, as he helped to steady me.

     "Are you alright my lady?"

     "I'm fine. I just got up too fast." I could not hide the flush of color that seemed to deepen on my cheeks the longer that he held me. Now's not the time for that. "Keara, sound the alarm. I want everyone at the front now."

     "On it!" Keara opened her fairy wings and off she went out the cafeteria doors.

     "Komos, I'm going to need you at my side. You haven't been drinking as much as I have, I'm going to need your intellect to defend this place."

     "What would you do without me?" He smirked as he stood up. He tossed his beautiful, silky red hair over his shoulder. He delicately placed his cup down on the table and walked around the table to my side. "Let's go kick some ass shall we?" He held his hand out to me for me to take. For a moment, I contemplated who I should stay with, before I ultimately took Komos's hand. "Azazel, as one of the healers, your job is to fight when necessary but ultimately stand back and at the ready." Komos instructed as he took over the burden of steadying me.