I honestly just thought this would be a really cute idea but I felt it wouldn't flow well or make sense and in the end i felt that it would just turn into a jumbled mess.

4. Iida x Pegooooo Reader

Iida x Preg Reader

•Iida is dating reader-kun and he's prego it's late one night and he's in a lot of pain and he's having weird cravings just all together kinda a mess.
•Iida is takes [Y/n] to a store to get him the snacks he wants before them both going back home where Iida then goes to start a bath for [Y/n] to help with the cramps and pain.
•Iida and [Y/n] are taking a bath together.
•Iida is rubbing [Y/n]'s stomach and side while [Y/n] is curled into his chest.
•Iida feels the baby kick and gets excited and kisses the top of [Y/n]'s head as he falls asleep.

Honestly just a sucker for self care and love...... deal w it. PLUS HAVE YOU SEEN IIDA'S THIGHS, I can't not love a man who's so thick and respectful at the same time.

5. Bakugo x Gay Panic

Bakugo x Shy Reader

•[Y/n] and Bakugo are kids in the story so nothing inappropriate.
•Y'all are like 9. We gonna pretend their all friends still.
•You are a new kid at the elementary school and he thinks your shy demeanor is cute along with everything else about you.
•He approached you when you were sitting on a bench at the school playground watching the kids play, he gets you to join him in playing villains and heroes with Deku and you are bakugo's sidekick along with deku while some random kids are villains.
•You fall after you were running from a villain and scrape your knee making your tears gather in your eyes making Bakugo have child gay panic.
•Then he carries you around all day saying how you were his and no one else can have you. 

How can I not- the scenario is just so pure and cute. I have no idea how it came from my fed up brain but it did and i still love it even though its been rewritten a million different times and is extremely generic.

6. LOV x Baby...

League of villains x Child Reader

•All for One introduces you to the group and your a normal kid for the most part which surprises everyone but you have a shield quirk which will cause problems.
•Pretty much they need to babysit you and after All for One leaves you approach Shigi and make grabby motions to him asking for him to pick you up, he doesn't understand and just looks at you weird while asking Kurogiri what the child could want and he's equally stumped.
•After he doesn't pick you up you start crying making them worry more, Toga then entered confused by the noise and she sees you and happily picking you up trying to name you Stabby.
•Shigi tries to get you from Toga after she gives you a knife which you drop almost landing on Twices foot who was near Toga cooing over how cute you were.
•He jumps away and screams before fighting with himself.
•Toga is running from Shigi while holding you up in the air claiming his he couldn't take her stabby away.
•Dabi finally wakes up and is flaberghasted at the scene in front of him, he doesn't know why everyone's fighting till he sees Toga standing on a stood holding you above her head.
•He stand there half asleep and thinks 'Oh it's just a baby.' before he realizes and screams "SHIT ITS A BABY!" you suddenly activate your quirk making Toga loose her hold on you and you are falling, Dabi dives to catch you.
•Scene skip to where Dabi is holding you and getting you to eat apple sauce while glaring at the rest of the league who was sweating on the floor.
•After you eat you make grabby hands at Shigi again, Shigi is still confused and then has a mini panic attack when Dabi sets you on his lap where you giggle playing with his blue hair.
•Skip to where you were asleep in a crib they just stole- *Cough* bought.
•Their all tired

You can NOT tell me Dabi wouldn't be great w kids, you just know he would pretend he hates them when people are around but as soon as him and the kid are alone- oh ho ho its all baby talk and cooing from him. This man would win father of the year award- as long as he doesn't make the kid a lil extra crispy bet hey its a psychotic villain. Cant be that bad!

7. Aizawa x Reader but Gay

Aizawa x Reader

•You were working as the UA therapist and you were talking with all the students and you were tired after the long day and you came home to see Aizawa curled on the couch passed out with your cats.
•You smiled as you saw him and approached him brushing the hair from his face as you stare at him lovingly.
•you kiss his cheek before you pick him up carrying him to your shared bedroom in the teachers dorm as tuck him in, you turn to leave and make food for urself before you pass out aswell when he grabs you and forces you to cuddle with him.
•He wakes up and looks down at you as he's holding you close.
•He yawns and says "Hey [N/n]."
•You smile up at him before apologizing for waking him up which he responds to by saying its fine at least I got to wake up to your face making you blush profusely.
•Y'all are cuddling and your cats join in the cuddle fest.

1 Word. Cuddles. I need no excuse to write a cuddle scene! *cough* touch starved *cough*

Ok, that's enough mental torment for the day bye, bye love you all so much and stay healthy hoomanz!