Halloween

Y/n point of view.

"Henry, Henry get back here!" I said running around the house trying to get the costume on my son.

"Baby I told you you shouldn't have given him candy before trick or treating." JJ laughed as she watched my struggles. 

Walking over to her while setting the costume down. I hugged her, and then let my lips linger across her neck. "You know maybe he'll put that costume on for his mommy." I said still kissing her neck.

"Y/n....we...Penelope oh screw it." She grabbed my face pulling me into a long kiss that became heated quickly.

"Ewww mommys kissing momma." Henry said coming around the corner.  "Henry come on auntie Penelope will be here any minute to take you truck or treating with Jack." JJ said to calm him down.

He immediately got excited grabbing his costume and running to the downstairs bathroom. I went to go help him, but JJ stopped my advances saying that she could handle it. I stayed in the kitchen finishing the glass of wine JJ had left.

I wanted JJ and I to be the ones that brought Henry trick or treating, but Derek was throwing a party and insisted that we go. So Penelope arranged that a good friend of hers could take the boys trick or treating while the adults had their own party.

JJ and Henry came out of the bathroom. He looked so excited with his Michael Myers costume on. Lately he's been obsessed with horror movies, must get that from JJ cause he certainly doesn't get it from me.

"Henry bud you look awesome!" I said crouching down to his level. He took his plastic knife and pretended to stab me with it. "Ha I got you momma!" I fell to the floor faking a very dramatic death.

As he was about to finish me of by slitting my throat; I know so violent. The doorbell rang.

"Auntie Penelope's here!" Henry shouted running to the door. JJ opened the door and standing there was Penelope in a wonderfully colorful outfit and Jack in a Freddy Krueger costume. The boys had been planning that for months.

"Hello my lovelies-and woah JJ what's on your neck?" Penelope asked worried. JJ brushed it off as a mosquito bite.  "Soo y/n what are you being for Halloween?" Penelope asked.

"A mosquito apparently." I looked over at JJ with a smirk. Penelope let out a laugh before taking the boys. "Be good for Auntie Penelope!" JJ and I shouted.

"So what are you going as babe?" JJ asked facing me with her hands wrapped around my waist.

"Well you'll just have to wait and find out." I said snuggly before walking away.

I knew I had to pick out a good outfit for JJ, but also something sexy. So I ended up deciding on this.

JJ's favorite movie for the past month has been Tomb Raider, because she's in love with Lara Croft so I decided to go as that

We both promised each other that we wouldn't see the others costumes until the night of Halloween so as I was waiting downstairs I heard the click of high heels. I turned around to see JJ in a well fitting Lola Bunny costume.

"Jayje, you look...amazing." I said taking in her whole outfit.

"I could say the same thing about you Mrs. Croft." She said walking over to me and placing a kiss on my lips. "Now come on I don't like being late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at Derek's mansion he rented out we could hear the music beating from down the street. Luckily there no one else lived close for about 5 miles. So we could be as loud as we wanted.

Derek opened the door and no surprise as he said was dressed up as Mitch Buchannon from Baywatch. He quickly pulled JJ aside after seeing me, but I didn't know what the big deal was so I continued further into the house.

Savannah was dressed as Rihanna, Hotch was dressed as James Bond, Rossi was dressed as Dean Martin, Spencer was dressed as a pumpkin, Elle was dressed in a playboy bunny outfit, and oh my gosh.

"Woahhhh look at the twins." One of Derek's friends said.

Emily and I were dressed as the same thing. Fair she was probably pulling it off better. I said I was going as this months ago.

"Nice costume y/n." Emily said as she downed a solo cup of beer. I have a sarcastic smile and went on to find JJ.  I should've figured something like this would happen. Emily has been pissed at me ever since JJ and I got together.

I didn't let it get to me though, it was a party after all and I was going to enjoy it. We played beer pong, and many other drinking games, before all getting up and going to dance. I was fairly drunk, and I think everyone else was too. So I basically left my soul on that dance floor.

I sat down on the couch next to JJ, when Emily and Elle came and sat right next to us. They started aggressively making out, letting noises that should be left in the bedroom come out. It didn't make me mad, although it did make me a little jealous because I used to have a thing for Elle, but JJ and I were much more connected.

The night came to an end, and Derek insisted we all stayed here since we were drunk out of our minds. We were all assigned rooms, and I guess the luck just kept coming tonight because our room was right next to Elle and Emily's. Those two go at it like rabbits. How do I know this, well going back to the hotel to sleep during cases isn't always the most enjoyable thing.

But two can play it that game tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning rolled around, and everyone filed into the kitchen like a hoard of zombies.

"Jesus you guys could y'all have been any louder last night?" Emily asked JJ and I.

"I was going to say the same thing to you Prentiss. At least I know I got my girl to finish." I got up patting her shoulder. "Don't worry you'll be able to one day and hey I can even give you some pointers." I smiled.

Even if I do have to deal with this rivalry Emily and I had for the rest of my life.
I know that I won Halloween.

A/n:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this, there won't be a part 2 to this.

That jealousy from Emily though. But don't worry there will be plenty fair share of Jemily one shots. <3