18

"Why can't I just work", I was trying to reason with him but he wasn't hearing my part I hated school.

"Nah B you going to school I wasn't suggesting it you going end of discussion", he said sternly packing his bags he said he had some important stuff to handle he wouldn't say what.

"Why can't I go with you then", I was going to try every way possibly not to go I started to think of ways knowing him I will be going to a college I can always skip class and just pretend.

"Stop that T", I looked at him as he stared at me shaking his head.

"What", I smiled.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Anthony POV

"Your not skipping no class get that thought out your head", she was always skipping school to come and look for me saying she had free class.

"This unfair I don't want to go I hate school you know this", she laid on the bed crying I chuckled she was unbelievable I zip up the suitcase butting at the door and sitting beside her she looked up at me with her red teary eye.

"Come here ma", she sat on my lap straddling me laying in the crook of my neck like a baby.

"I don't want to go Anthony", I pulled her so she was looking at me

"You going T your a smart woman".

"What will I do".

"Realtor you always talk about that".

"Okay", she said sadly I wiped her tears.

"Why you always crying and shit", I peck her lips.

"You make me this way you leaving me here all alone for a month ", she pouted.

"I'll be back before you know it", she nod her head.

"I have to go now", she held on to me tighter I laughed.

"B get up ma I'm go be late for my flight".

"I'm gonna miss you".

"I'm gonna miss you too", i kissed her I took up my suitcase with she still in my hands like a baby.

"B you no baby no more", I stood at the door.

She pulled away "I thought I was your baby".

"You are ma you are", she got down I kissed her before leaving.

"I'll call you everyday", she nod going inside.