Chapter 1- Down the Wabbit "Hole"

Ok so this one is being written by Vivian(woohoo) so enjoy! This was really fun to write ^_^

================================================================================

Vivian's POV

"Crap you two run!" Tatiana screamed, and we all started running.

"What did you do this time?!" I shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*20 minutes ago*

"You need to see the principal?" the secretary said in disbelief.

"Yep, for my project. I'm doing an experiment on the density of school staff," Tatiana said, smiling.

"Ok....just wait in her office. She's at a meeting, so she'll be with you in a bit," she said hesitantly.

"OK! Thanks!"

*goes in and closes the door*

The blinds were closed and there were five cans of confiscated spray paint and some gloves.

"Hell yeah..." she muttered, pulling on the gloves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the office*

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

The principal stared at her office in disbelief. There was spray paint everywhere, and on the wall, it said,"THE CHURRO WAZ HERE".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why am I not surprised?" Ashley said, shaking her head.

The hallways were outdoors, so we ran to the back of one hallway where there were a whole line of trash cans next to a classroom.

"How are we going to get out?" Ashley said, panicking.

All of a sudden, Alice Cullen came running out of nowhere yelling,"WHEEEEEEEE!" and disappeared inside of a trash can.

"What the?" I said.

"GET BACK HERE!"

Chuck Norris cam flying from the sky and jumped into the trash can.

"Chuck Norris?" Ashley said, confused.

"HEY!"

Laurant Taylor(aka Jacob Black) came running into the hallway and jumped into the trash can.

"OMIGOD IT'S TAYLOR LAUTNER I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR 14 PACK GOODNESS!" and she jumped into a trash can.

".........................That's the wrong one..................." Ashley said, and I did a facepalm. Good lord...I thought to myself.

"No it's not!" she said, and she came out with a churro in her mouth.

"Good lord..." Ashley said.

"I heard a noise from outside!" the principal yelled, and I gulped.

"Crap! They found us!" Ashley said, looking irritated.

"Mmmmmm...........this churro is good," Tatiana said, and we both stared at her.

"You know what? Let's try jumping in the trash can!"

"But-" Tatiana spluttered, but I grabbed the churro and threw it into the trash can full of banana peels.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY BEAUTIFUL CHURRO! IT SAVED MY LIFE!" she screamed. "YOU'RE A CHURRO MURDERER!"

"Oh screw this," Ashley said, and she pushed Tatiana into the trash can, and jumped in after her.

"Jeez, this is stupid," I said, and I jumped in after her, immediately becoming enveloped in darkness.

================================================================================

xD wow that was interesting in my opinion. Ok so like next AwesomeAppleSauce is wrting her POV, and after that DrunkenChurro will do her chapter, but it's going to be about the ADVENTURE!

.....jeez I need a break. Ok so like just comment on how stupid we are and I'll be happy ^_^ also check out our stories!