You wouldn't consider yourself a bookworm, but you certainly liked reading on occasions like this when it's quiet. As of now, you were at the part were the heartbreak occurs between the main character and the love interest. It was quite a sad love story, the love interest leaving the main interest in order to not break her heart. Although, it backfired because the antagonist had her heart shattered.

You set your book down to take your phone out of your bag that sat beside you, you directly went to Eren's contact, sending a picture of you in class. Your hair was down and you put your fist under your chin, making a wide smile.

Shortly after, a vibration came from your phone.

Jaeger: lovely as usual :))

You: don't be a tease

Jaeger: suite yourself bye i'm doing something VERY IMPORTANT

You: oh so youre gonna leave, what r u doing?

Jaeger: talking to the most gorgeous girl i know

You: who's the lucky girl?

Jaeger: dumbass it's you

You: muah 💋

Jaeger: ;))

You placed your phone back in your bag and waited for the period to be over, you tapped your nails against the cold desk. You couldn't wait for school to be over so you could go home. You visited the new house before and got to choose how you wanted your room to look, so you were only excited for that the moment.

                                     ——————
3:16 P.M.

Eren met you at your last class to walk home with you. You walked side by side with him, sometimes touching shoulders. As you walked, the rest of the people on campus glared at you and you could hear some of the conversations they saying.

"She literally gets every guy who walks on campus!"

"I know right, the hoe needs to learn how to share."

"Bitch shut up she's literally prettier than you."

You ignored the comments because you were so used to them. Eren seemed to hear them as well and all he did was look down at you and smile, grabbing your hand.

Before walking into the dorm, a certain voice made you and Eren turn your heads around. It was no surprise who it was once you heard that dumbass voice of Connie Springer.

"Wow Y/N, I didn't know you could throw a punch like that. I guess you finally let Historia break that little wall you put up." Connie snickered and walked closer.

"Weren't you literally begging me to go to that frat party like a few weeks ago?" You placed one hand on your side while Eren just glared at Connie.

"Whatever, you really need to learn to keep to yourself. Nobody likes a reckless bitch." He jeered and turned around to walk.

"What did you just say Connie?"

Eren's voice made Connie whip his head around, they both made eye contact. Connie scoffed and walked closer to Eren. You arched your eyebrow and stepped away.

"I said your girl was a bitch. What are you gonna do about it, new kid?"

Before thinking twice, Eren's fist hit Connie's nose. The crimson liquid gushed from Connie's nose, splattering onto Eren's hand.

"Call her a bitch again and it'll be worse than a nose bleed next time."

Eren shook his hand and the blood went onto the pavement, Connie groaned in agony and held his nose. Eren took his other hand and placed it on your back, guiding you into the building.