31| LAYLA & KIE

Start bij het begin

"I can't believe your mom said that to you." Layla spoke as her and Kie slummed together on the couch back at the chateau. Henry said he'd give her the space for the night because he'd wanted fo stay the night with his girlfriend anyways. Turns out, he'd been sleeping around with Layla's lawyer so that was that. Layla didn't mind, Henry understood her, he understood what she needed.

And that was space and her friends.

"It just upset me I guess." Kie shrugged, accepting the bead Layla passed to her. They found their old beaded bracelet jar they kept at John B's and used it as a distraction, "I know she worry's about me, like, I know that. But-"

"Doesn't give her an excuse to throw your clothes off the balcony like that." Layla shook her head, uncrossing her leg that was going numb, "Why does it matter who you hang out with? You tried the whole Kook thing, and that ended up with me running Rafe over with a golf cart."

Kie was suddenly grinned as she looked over at her, "I can't believe you did that for me."

"Well, no ones gonna talk to you the way he did." Layla shook her head, pushing the blue bead onto the string, "No one, not if I can help it."

Kie grinned, "I just don't like that life. It's not about where I live, you know? I love you guys, i'm a pogue."

"Duh." Layla nodded in agreement, "Being a pogue isn't about what side of the island you live on or the money you have. Just remember that, no matter what your mom says."

"So, does that make Sarah a pogue too?" Kie spoke up, keeping her eyes on the beads, "Is that, like, up to you or John B?"

Layla shrugged, "I don't know. Do you not want her to be?"

"She's not a real Kook, I think she's more pogue after everything." Kiara said honestly, tying off the end of the bracelet carefully, "I don't know, it just feels weird."

"Having Sarah around?" Layla asked her, adding the last two beads.

"I guess so." Kie shrugged her shoulders, "I mean, I like Sarah, i'm just not use to it, is what I mean."

"Yeah, I get that." Layla nodded. But Kie wondered if she actually did, "Sometimes I get this vibe..."

"What vibe?" the Carrera girl asked her.

"Like sometimes I still think she might have feelings for John B." Layla said honestly as Kie gapped at her, "I know Sarah loves me, I know that. But, it's not like she'd been the first person to be in love with two people at once."

"She chose you over him, that had to mean something." Kie said back to her, meeting her eye, "Have you talked to her?"

"No, there's more important things on the table." Layla shook her head, tying her bracelet off, "I love Sarah, yeah, and she loves me. But sometimes it just feels off, like something is missing or like we aren't being honest about everything. I mean, she acted like she really loved John B too. And she picked me instead, that means she loved me more, doesn't mean she couldn't still have feelings for him."

"I get what you're saying." Kie nodded, staring over at her with a nod, "But I get what Sarah was feeling with John B. I think she wanted that to work out, and everything was suppose to feel perfect with him, because he's the perfect guy, but it didn't. Not really, anyways. I completely get that, that could be how it was before."

"You think so? Like i'm just being paranoid or something?" Layla asked her honestly.

Kie gave a shrug, "You should talk to her, just figure it all out so you can have a final answer."

"You feel that way with Pope?" Layla asked, giving Kie the bracelet she made, "Like it's supposed to be perfect, everything is there, but then it isn't?"

"Extremely." Kie nodded with a long sigh, "I wanted to be with him, I wanted it to work, and I thought it would. But then it just didn't. Everything is exactly how I wanted it, just not with the right person, I guess. Pope is a great guy, I just don't know why it didn't click like that with me."

"Have you had that click before?" Layla asked her, starting on another bracelet, "Like, do you know someone in the back of your mind it would have felt perfect with?"

Kie's eyes looked away, "I don't know."

"You don't know or you just don't want to tell me?" Layla gave a teasing look her way as Kie rose a eyebrow her way, "You can tell me anything, Kie, I swear. Whatever you're feeling, it's valid, and i'm not gonna judge you if you wanna say John B."

"John B?" Kie asked with a crazy look across her face, "What? No!"

"I just thought after that kiss-" Layla began.

"Absolutely not. There was nothing there, at all." Kie gave a gross look, "Layla, jesus."

"Sorry." the Winters girl giggled.

"I wanna explain it but I just don't want to-" Kie tried to explained with a wave of her hands, "I feel like if I say it i'll be this horrible person."

"You absolutely are not a horrible person." Layla rolled her eyes, "You can say anything to me, I'll never think of you in a bad way."

Kie sighed just as the door flew open, Pope standing on the other side, "Oh, hey."

kylie speaks

no matter how many
times kie did annoy me
in s2, i still love her to
pieces man and would
do anything for her.

no matter how manytimes kie did annoy mein s2, i still love her to pieces man and woulddo anything for her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.