'Its none of your business '

'None of my business ? Why not..am your girlfriend...i have the right to know'

You shouted while  looking down ...its really hard to hold a smile like that I don't know how mikey do so... He is really strong..
Baji sighed and said..

'So that's the case'
You looked up towards him and he looked hella pissed...what happened why is so angry you thought to yourself... you got intimidated...

'Then am breaking up with you'

Wait what..

'Then am breaking up with you'

His last words started ringing in your ears... You can't hear anything else just those words again and again ..
those words it felt your life just scattered like your heart ... Your can't feel anything you can't cry you are numb is that how it felt to be heartbroken... You stood there frozen looking at the ground while rain completely drenched you both...

'Now go home'
As he walk past you... You  snapped back when he did so and suddenly grabbed his hand...

'Please stay...you know you don't have to do this alone? Am with you please tell me about it we can solve this...Why are you saying all these words when you didn't mean it'
You know baji as you know he didn't mean it but still your heart is not ready to accept the words he said and still those words hurt like hell..

'Huh! What are you talking about?'

He paused and continued facing towards you...

'Its decided...On 31st we will fight against toman and crush it... I have been planning to do this for so long... I was just waiting for the right time and nothing can stop it neither you or your tears...'

You smiled towards him....

'What are you talking about baji san?I know you hold everyone dear so why are you lying

'What are you talking about baji san?I know you hold everyone dear so why are you lying .. Am here atleast look at me'

He didn't looked towards you because now he was on his limit... He don't want to hurt you anymore but he has to do that... He was about to cry and if he did so everything will be over... His plan and ideas...  He really wanted to hug you and tell you how much he love you but he has to protect toman for which he will do anything...

'I meant what i said and am not gonna change my decision now leave my hand and go home before you make me hate you more' he said those words and jerked your hands away and left

You were still standing in the rain... Not moving...

.

...what just happened ...did he just left you and cut all the ties with you for real... Is he really doing this ...