Chapter 8

At University

Zhan_POV

The professor of our next class was absent today and I was feeling hungry too.

I'm hungry, Shall we go to the cafeteria?" I asked Mianmian 

Yes sure," she said 

We came out of the class and headed towards the cafeteria. we entered the cafeteria and looked around when I noticed a man. Yes, that man was Yibo. I looked at yibo who was sitting at the table near the window. He also looked at me and our eyes met. We got lost in each other's eyes. 

After a while, I took my eyes off him. I and mianmian went to the food corner. We ordered our breakfast and within minutes we had our breakfast in front of us. We picked up the breakfast tray and sat down at the center table. 

The truth is that I don't want to see Yibo. Because every time I see him, my heart beats faster but I can't love Yibo because my father wouldn't approve of this. He hates the Wang family and because of our family's principles, never loves anyone, I can't do that. So it would be appropriate for me to ignore Yibo. I said in my mind and tried to persuade myself.

We were having breakfast when the sound of banging was heard on the table. I raised my head and saw yibo standing by our table. He banged the table with his fist. his earlobes were red, Seeing him like this my body trembled. He took something out of his bag and put it on our table. He was about to leave our table when Mianmian got up and stood in front of him. 

Hello, I am Mianmian. I am a new student at university" She said and extended her hand in the air to shake

Hi, I am Wang yibo. I am a second-year university student" he said and shook his hand to Mianmian

Seeing this, I put my hand under the table and started playing with them. Yes, I was jealous because I didn't want you to touch anyone other than me. I didn't know why I was behaving like a typical wife who couldn't see her husband with other girls. When he released his hand, I felt relaxed.

Oh, is that so !! You are our senior" she said 

Hmm" he muttered

He is my friend Xiao Zhan" she introduced me to him

I know him very well " he said 

???? I just stood there dumbfounded

How do you know him? She was confused and asked

Who doesn't know Mr. Xiao Feng Mian and his family" he explained

Oh, is that so! I and Mianmian exclaimed in unison

He extended his hand towards me. I also raised my trembling hand and shook the hand with his. When I touched his hand, my heart started beating faster. Oh My God, why does my heart beat faster when I come in contact with yibo. I asked with my stupid heart.

I picked up the bag from the table and peeked inside. Actually, I wanted to distract myself from such stupid thoughts. It was my favorite chocolate box inside. How does he know my favorite chocolate? I said in my mind. But I couldn't accept anything from him.

Sorry but I can't accept it" I apologized

It's for you " he said hopefully

But I can't accept anything from strangers" I gave an excuse but I know how much my heart hurt

My mother told me to give it to you, it's not from my side" he explained

I respect elders so I accepted the gift.

why did his mother give me a gift and how does she know my favorite chocolate? I asked in my mind

Thank you" I said

Don't say thank you" he said teasingly

Oh sorry" I apologized

Don't say sorry " he said teasingly

???? I confused

So what can I tell you? I asked him

I love you " he flirted and said

I was blushing to hear his words but I controlled myself not to blush. My heart started beating fast again. Oh God, why do you always cheat on me? I asked from my heart. I put my hand on my chest and caressed it.

I was kidding. Don't take it seriously" he giggled and said

My heart started hurting to hell after hearing his words. I wanted to cry but I controlled myself.  I bowed my head and two drops of tears fell from my eyes on my face. Hearing all this, I wanted to run away from there. But I didn't want to give any indication to Yibo that I love him. I kept myself there. He left from there. 

Zhan, what happened, why are you crying?" she asked me

Nothing" I said wiping tears

 Nothing or a lot, don't say that you felt bad when he said I was joking?" she asked staring at me.

 you didn't like yibo saying I love you" she said teasing me

It's not like that and I don't think so" I said angrily 

Okay, then" she said and snatched the bag from my hand. 

What are you doing?" I asked 

You said, nothing like that. Yibo has brought this gift for you then you might not like this gift. I keep it with me" she said 

I didn't want to give the first gift of yibo to anyone so 

No, this gift is not given to me by yibo, but by aunty and I respect elders, so I accepted this gift" I gave an excuse to her 

I took the gift from her hand and put it in my bag. All our classes were over and we came out of the class. 

Well then see you tomorrow" She said and left from there

I was waiting for my driver at the University gate when a bike came and placed in front of me. The bike rider was wearing a helmet, so I could not see the face of the bike rider. He took off his helmet. That person was none other than yibo.

Where are you going? I can drop you" He asked

No, I'm waiting for my driver" I said 

OK then" he said and left 

I stood in my place and started crying. After a while, the Driver came to the gate and I got in the car. Driver uncle drove the car towards home. I entered home and I went straight to my room.

I entered the room and threw my bag on the floor. I lay on my bed. I turned and started crying with my head on the pillow. After some time, I remembered Yibo's gift. I sat on the bed and picked up my bag from the floor. I opened my bag and took out the gift from my bag. I went to the secret room and placed the gift on the top shelf. I picked up painting stuff and started painting. After I finished my painting I came out of the secret room and entered my room. I lay on my bed and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it. Please, like and comment to support me

Comment below👇👇👇👇