Pilot Part One

"So who are you and why did Rip introduce the technology before you?" Sara asked as soon as everyone except her, Leonard Snart, Mick Rory, and Jax left the ship.

"Ah, I'm Norelle and Rip doesn't like me so that's probably why." Norelle said as she stepped foward, a file on Professor Boardman still in her hands.

"If he doesn't like you, then why are you here?" Snart asked as Sara said "oooh I love the accent."

"I'm here to make sure he doesn't get himself killed and thank you."

"Am I the only one on this ship who could really use a drink? I say we go get weird in the 70s." Sara said and Snart immediately turned towards her.

"Excellent idea." Snart said and Norelle rolled her eyes.

"Guess I'm taking care of you idiots too." Norelle said and Sara smirked.

"I could take care of you." Sara said and Norelle's eyes widened before her, Sara, Snart, and Mick walked off the ship.

The Bar

"You wanna dance, Norelle?" Sara asked and Norelle shook her head.

"Um I'm fine, thanks." She said and Sara smirked.

"Alright."

"Can I help you?" Sara asked as a guy came up to her.

"Mm. How about you join me in the parking lot?"

"Hmm, tempting, but you're not my type. But your lady, on the other hand, well, she looks just my speed."

"Maybe you didn't understand my request, bitch." He said before reaching for her only for Norelle to step in between the two.

"Oh she understood you perfectly well what wasn't understood was by you. You didn't understand that she's clearly not intrested in a moron such as yourself who can't seem to respect a woman's boundaries and while I am sure she could've handled this herself I'm not one to stand by when an idiot such as yourself can't take a hint. I suggest you walk away now." Norelle said and as she did her eyes glowed light purple and the man walked away before she turned to Sara. "Are you alright?"

"Oh, definitely."

"Good, now let's get back to the ship. Rip and the others should be back soon."

And with that said, Snart hotwired a car and they got back just in time to see...

"Shit."

"Who's that?" Sara asked Norelle as they crashed into Chronos before they got out of the car.

"We go out for one lousy drink and you guys somehow manage to pick a fight with Boba Fett." Snart said as Norelle charged foward, her presence immediately attracting Chronos's attention.

"Long time no see. Everyone get on the ship, I've got this!" Norelle yelled and Snart nodded as everyone except Norelle made their way onto the ship, Sara waiting for her at the edge of the cargo bay as Norelle rushed foward a purple glow overtaking her as she shot a blast of energy from her eyes and shot Chronos directly in the chest. "Miss me?"