She gives me a special look. I walk up to her.

"Hi." I say.

She gives me a hug, "How cute, you wanted to stay! That's very unusual, where's your common sense?"

I stay silent 'cause I don't know what to say. It was so unexpected.

She laughs, "It's alright George. I was just so surprised when I found out you didn't sign the contract, and would attend the party as well. It's gonna be fun."

She turns to Dream, "Hi there! You okay?"

I turn around and see Dream raise his head, " Oh, hi. Yeah I'm fine, just kinda tired."

"Oww, don't overwork yourself." Nihachu says as she hugs him too.

She drags us inside and tells two guys to put our luggage upstairs. I look around the place, it's huge.

It's very modern and spacious, also very square. Perfect for a big party. The light colored walls and furniture really pull it together.

"Oh! George you haven't met Jack yet!"

I look at her again, "Who?"

She laughs, "Jack Manifold, Dream told you about him. He'd love to meet you!"

She drags me through the mansion. Meanwhile I look around. She shoves the backdoor open and steps outside.

"Jack? George is here!"

Behind the pool I see an almost bald guy look over.

"George!" he shouts.

He walks over to us and throws his arms around me, "Geooorge! It's good to see you! I've hear so much about you!"

Why were they so excited? Anyway I shake his hand and awkwardly smile.

He looks at my face, his eyes then glide a bit higher. He gently pats my hair. He looks over to Nihachu and smiles. She giggles back.

"George you have very long hair."  Jack says.

I laugh, 'cause he barely has any hair, "Thank you?" I say uncertainty.

Nihachu starts laughing, "George, we just think you're really pretty."

"Hmh." Jack says as he stands next to Nihachu.

"We do." Someone says behind me.

I turn around, it's Dream. I laugh, "What?"

He walks out the door with an ice cream popsicle, "Is it okay if I explore the place a bit?"

"Sure." Jack and Nihachu say sync.

He walks around the pool and stops at a staircase.

"That one goes down to the beach!" Nihachu shouts.

Dream looks behind him, at us, "Can I go?"

Her and Jack look at each other, "Uhm sure, but we can go there tomorrow, it's a long staircase you know."