Other Side Story【Mikey】

This is Mikey's POV before he was Bonten Mikey, this is kind of short but in this chapter it will explain something.

And in this chapter Takemitchy didn't came back to the past where Mikey is now in Kanto Manji Gang, Which means he is now in the future when this events happen.

Warnings: Major Spoiler Alert!

•────•──────────•────•

I lost everyone...even though I tried to also push Y/n-san away she didn't left me...

I just want everyone to have a better future... everyone...I just want them to be happy...

This suffering that I've been fighting...I can't involve them into this...even Y/n-san...

"Y/n-san...why are you still here?" I gaze to her with dead eyes as she stared to me with those eyes...those eyes who always stared to Shinichiro with love.

"Manjiro... Shinichiro left you to me so I have to take you back home no matter what." She said with confidence.

"Do you think you can fight me? I can kill you so easily Y/n-san...go or I'll do it." I went down of the stacks of boxes that I have been sitting.

Sanzu and Koko watch me as I approach Y/n-san.

"Go Y/n-san..." I raise my feet as I tried to scare her with my kick but she didn't flinch...my feet stop midway.

"Boss let me do that." Sanzu walk towards us.

"Stay back Sanzu." I commanded to him with serious voice as I gaze back to Y/n-san.

"Leave before I change my mind on killing you Y/n-san, if you'll come here again..." I went closer on her ears, "I'll kill you without hesitating..."

I went back to my seat as I gaze to her, but her gaze didn't waver a bit as she stared up to me.

"I'll definitely bring you back Mikey-kun! Your brother will show his self to me if I didn't." My eyes widen for a second as she flash me a smile before waving her hands casually as she left our hideout.

2 years have pass since I disbanded Toman and pushed everyone away...but Y/n-san is the only one who keeps on trying to bring me back.

"Any news about Rokuhara and Brahman?" I asked trying to bring back my focus.

"They're silent for quite some time now, maybe we should give them a friendly visit isn't it?" Koko said sarcastically.

"..." They didn't made any movements yet huh...

Standing up from my seat I started to walk ahead of them, they slowly followed behind me.

We manage to go to a certain place and we can confirm that they all meet up here.

I gaze to the streets where I saw a Rokuhara member and Brahman member leaving.

"Scan the areas, I'll go check the other." I said as I walk away from them.

Some people were staring at me as I walk past them.

After a few walks I didn't manage to find any members from Rokuhara nor Brahman.

Going back to where Koko and Sanzu is, I notice that Sanzu is nowhere to be found.

"Where's Sanzu?" I asked.

"I dunno boss, he said he'll look on the other area." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Looking around I didn't see Sanzu here..."Let's go." I commanded Koko to follow.

While walking back to our hideout, Sanzu came beside us out of nowhere.

"Where did you go Sanzu?" I asked as I eyed him.

"Ah... I went looking for some Rokuhara underlings and Brahman member's boss." He smiled.

Looking back on my way we started moving back to our place.

The battle of the three deities will come... I'll end everything there...

3 days have almost pass, and a lot of Rokuhara members tried to claim our territory but as usual. I'll take them head on.

But something bothers me...for some reason... something left me once again. I don't know why but I can feel it.

"Do anything as you please with these bastards." I said as I went out of our hideout alone.

I wanna know something...I can't get this feeling out of my heart.

As I went to a familiar direction, minutes of walking lead me to Y/n-san's workshop.

But I saw some people coming out of her shop, taking some of the dresses away.

I saw the dress that Y/n-san made for Emma...my hands shook as I walk towards them.

"Why are you taking them away?" I tried to contain my anger as I looked to them.

"Huh? Were going to clean this studio up since Y/n-san died." The man said, making my eyes widen in shock.

What...? I didn't hear him right...? It's not true right...? Y/n-san...

My feet started to move again as I continue to walk a minute leading me to the cemetery.

And I found her mom standing in front of a grave.

She's crying as she slowly walk away from that grave, passing by me.

Walking slowly towards that certain grave...my heart almost stop from beating...

"L/n family grave..." I silently read the name of the grave.

"Y-you left me too...Onee-san..." My words were low as I gaze to her grave...I felt the rain slowly fall on me as I continue to gaze on it, it felt so cold...

"Manjiro! Here is your favorite dorayaki!"

"Hey Shinichiro stop bullying Mikey!"

"Mikey-kun...take care of your brother and sister okay?"

"I always adore you and Emma. Mikey."

Her smile came in my mind as I remember how she would always spend her time with us...how she would always be with us...

You also left me just like them Onee-san...

After the battle of the three deities, I won the battle. But despite winning I feel so empty...

I found myself slowly indulging in the things that could bring me down.

It's the only way for me...to gave them a better future and ending this suffering...I will do this all alone...

Authors Note: and this is really the final conclusion of the story
In other words in every timeline Y/n dies because she is the only support that Mikey got.

Because of that in every timeline that Takemichi came back, she were killed by Kisaki.

And here in the Bonten arc, Y/n was killed by Sanzu(I'm sorry for that, I like Sanzu too but my headcannon is that Sanzu would do anything for his king so I did him badly I'm sorry.)