"Oh yeah, better than yesterday," Zoia chuckled. "Not as good as the food at home though."

Acacia smiled sadly at her mum knowing that her mum was advised to follow the diet at St Mungo's though she's allowed to have occasional desserts and snacks from outside.

"Want to share the cupcake?" asked Zoia to her daughter.

"Mum, I made it for you," Acacia chuckled.

"But we can always share," Zoia smiled at her daughter. "Actually I'd like to share with you, it'd be nice to eat together."

"Oh alright, fine," Acacia kissed her mother's cheek.

The next few hours were spent with Acacia being curled up to Zoia as the twenty-four-year-old laid her head on her mother's chest, wrapping her arms around her mother's waist.

Zoia brushed through her daughter's hair with her finger as they continued to talk.

"I'm thinking about quitting my job," Acacia confessed.

"Oh really?" Zoia looked at her daughter.

"Yeah," Acacia nodded. "I have been thinking about it for a while."

"Did you get a job offer elsewhere?"

"Aunt Ginny - approached me about Holyhead Harpies again, said the old seeker wanted to
retire. Everything's not sure though but if I don't get in, I'll try to apply to another job," Acacia explained. "I hate being a curse breaker, it's not what I want."

"I never expected you to become a curse breaker, you know? But I figured if that's what you want-"

"It's not what I want," Acacia cut her mother off. "It was what Nicholas wanted. He worked near Gringotts - well he originally wanted to be a curse breaker but he didn't get hired."

"Oh. . . does he ever bother you after the breakup?"

"Tons," Acacia chuckled. "I hexed him multiple
times and Rafael punched him."

"That's where the story came from," Zoia nodded in understanding. "Rafael is a very nice kid, Acacia. I like him very much."

"I can tell," Acacia smiled widely. "I love him so much, he's amazing. You were right mum, I deserve better than Nico."

"Remember that tangled movie we watched? Mother knows best," Zoia kissed her daughter's head.

"The difference is that you're my real mum and you are such an amazing mum," Acacia went to kiss her mother's cheek. "Unless you actually kidnapped me when I was younger."

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You're definitely our daughter," Zoia chuckled. "You know, I've always wanted to see you play in a big quidditch field. I still remember the day you wouldn't take off the robe aunt Ginny gave you and begged us to play quidditch with you every day."

"Yeah," Acacia chuckled sheepishly.

"Hey," Zoia put her thumb and forefinger on Acacia's chin, making the young adult look at her.

"I'll support whatever decision you choose. Everything will work out in the end, honey. I really hope you can be a quidditch player. Trust me, I'll be such a mama bear in your first game. I'll make a big sign for you and wear your name, number, and everything."

The statement made Acacia laugh.

"If quidditch isn't your path, I know there'll be an amazing job offer for you," Zoia kissed the tip of Acacia's nose. "I have always planned to give my business to Holly since she's a potion freak like me," Zoia chuckled. "But if you want, you can have it with Holly. Besides, the three of you have shares in my business already."