"What's wrong?" Zoia turned her head around and looked at Harry worriedly.

Harry wrapped both arms around Zoia's waist tightly and hid his face on her back, "They asked me to go to the ministry, said there's something important."

"Then go, Harry," said Zoia softly.

Harry shook his head and said, "But I don't want to, I want to stay here with you."

"You have been staying with me every day and I couldn't be any happier but you need to go to work, Har. You haven't gone to work properly for months. This could affect your career."

"I don't care."

"Yes, you do. You have worked so hard for your career your whole life. Don't let me bring you down."

Harry got off her back and looked at her scandalously, "You are not bringing me down, Zoia."

"It seems like it, and I feel guilty, Harry. What if they fire you because all you do is stay here?"

"You don't want me to stay here?"

Zoia decided to turn her body around so she could face him.

"I want you to stay with me because truthfully it gets sad and lonely without you around. Phoenix and Acacia visit regularly but neither stay as long as you are. Holly only visits once a week because she's at Hogwarts." Zoia then cupped his face before continuing her speech, "I love having you around, so much, but I don't want to be the reason your career fell apart. I know it's your choice and you can do whatever you want but I'm here to tell you that, I'll feel extremely guilty if something happened with your career because you're here with me."

"If you don't want to go to work regularly then fine, but if there's an emergency and they need you, just come Harry. You'll be back in no time and I'm going nowhere."

"What if something happened to you and no one's there-"

"I have a pager with me all the time and the healer checks in on me a lot. Surely you know that, you're here with me."

Zoia then leaned in to kiss him which was reciprocated right away. A sense of calmness washed up his body right away the minute his lips touched her.

"Go, Harry," said Zoia softly.

Harry then cupped her face and kissed her all over her face while muttering "I'm sorry," in-between kisses.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," Harry promised.

"I'll be waiting," Zoia smiled at him. "Can you airdrop me our photo? So I can continue the drawing and once you're back, this masterpiece is ready to be shown to the public."

"Okay okay," Harry chuckled.

After getting himself ready, Harry kissed her forehead once more before leaving her room.

Zoia spent the next hours alone in her bedroom with the healer occasionally checking on her. She even finished her drawing and put it on the bedside table for her to show off later to Harry.

As she was reading Quibbler, the door opened showing a figure of a girl with bubblegum pink hair.

"Mum!" Acacia beamed and wasted no time hugging her mum. While sitting on the edge of her bed, Acacia showed her mother a small box, "Baked you a healthy cupcake."

"Oh thank you so much," Zoia accepted the box gratefully and kissed her daughter's cheek.

"How are you, mum? Good so far? I heard they gave you a delicious breakfast today," said Acacia while helping her mother open the cupcake box.