Still sipping her milk, Holly finally got one right, making a moo sound.

"Cow moo!" Holly exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, cow moo," Zoia nodded.

It went on for a while until the playroom door opened to the sight of Harry, still looking exhausted as ever.

"Hi love, come here," said Zoia.

Harry then approached them, sitting behind Zoia as his legs went beside her body and his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I'm so tired," he sighed, resting his cheek on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry love, do you want me to do something for you," Zoia looked over her shoulder to see him.

"Just cuddle me or something," he mumbled.

"Oh alright," said Zoia.

While Holly's still playing with her puzzles, Zoia went to sit beside Harry, pulling him into her embrace as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"I swear if I got a hold of that Blake, I will chuck him to Azkaban right away," Harry grumbled, "Making me pull an all-nighter all the time. He's ugly too, you know, I saw him in person once."

"I bet he is," Zoia chuckled as she played around with his hair.

"Can we do something fun today? I really want to spend time with the both of you, it's been a while," said Harry.

"I'm thinking about bringing Holly to my childhood playground. Should we do it after breakfast or later at four?"

"Can we do it after breakfast? I really want to be at home during that time," he answered.

"Okay," Zoia kissed his head.

"You look really beautiful by the way, I love you so much," Harry kissed her jawline.

"You look so handsome and I love you so much too," Zoia kissed his temple.

"Sometimes I wish you still want to work in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I could see you every day at work, it would be amazing — less stressful definitely," he said.

"Guess I had a change of heart," Zoia chuckled. "Sometimes I wonder too, you know? About working there. I was a bit interested in being an Auror in the fifth year because of you but I've always been interested in the law."

"Come to work with me one day," he suggested, "I promise it will be fun."

"If I'm not busy, I might," Zoia grinned.

"I'll show you everything!"

"Okay okay, I'll make time for it," Zoia caressed his cheek.

"So. . . how many more potions are you inventing?" he asked.

"Oh my God I forgot to tell you last night, yesterday I just signed a contract with Fred and George, we're collaborating!" Zoia beamed.

"That's amazing Zo!" Harry smiled proudly at her.

"I know! We're going to make a DIY prank kit box. Fred and George wanted to do it themselves but they were scared about the safety of it so they reached out to me! I'm pretty sure we're going to invent more products after that," Zoia explained.

"That is absolutely amazing," Harry said breathlessly, "And you just invented a potion that would heal any injuries from dark magic last week. You truly are amazing," Harry pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder.

"And you just got an Order of Merlin, First Class for arresting fifty dark wizards in a month! Do you realize how crazy that sounds? You just never miss," said Zoia full of amazement.