"You want to walk?"

"Walk mama," Holly replied.

"Okay, okay," Zoia complied.

Zoia made her way to the refrigerator with Holly trailing behind her and grabbed the organic whole milk box. She then grabbed Holly's favorite pink straw cup and poured the milk inside.

Holly looked at Zoia the whole time, waiting patiently for her milk to be served. She immediately grinned when Zoia crouched down, knowing that her mother was going to give her the milk.

"Kiss mama first," said Zoia.

Holly immediately cupped Zoia's face with her small hands and kissed her mother.

"I love you," said Zoia.

"I ove you," Holly attempted to say 'I love you' back.

"Here you go, pretty," Zoia handed Holly the bottle.

Holly immediately drank the milk, looking at Zoia with satisfaction.

With her left hand holding her bottle, Holly used her right hand to grab her mum's hand as she made her way to her playroom, something the toddler always does when she's having her morning milk drink.

Holly drags Zoia to the kitchen playset she has once they arrived in the playroom.

"You want to cook?" Zoia asked.

Holly nodded. She then pulled her drink away for a second and said, "Mama sit."

"Can you say it more politely?" said Zoia softly.

"Can mama sit?" Holly repeated, grinning sheepishly.

"Yes, I can, Holly," Zoia smiled at the toddler.

Holly then pretended to cook for the next few minutes with only one hand since her other hand is gripping her cup.

"Chicken!" Holly showed Zoia the roasted chicken toy.

"Does Holly love chicken?"

"Yes! Chicken yummy mama!" Holly beamed.

"And what is that?" Zoia pointed at the kitchen utensil.

"Pan!"

As Holly fakes cooking, Zoia keeps engaging her in a conversation, making her talk and explain things which hopefully will benefit the toddler with her talking ability.

Holly then handed Zoia a plate with the chicken on top of it.

"Bweakfast!" Holly beamed.

"Oh thank you so much, Holly," Zoia kissed her daughter. she then pretended to eat it and hummed, "Yummy."

"Yummy mummy," the toddler jumped in excitement.

"Hey! You just said, mummy!" Zoia gasped, "Oh my God, you just said mummy!"

"Mummy," Holly pinched her mother's cheek.

"Yes, mummy, Holly," Zoia nodded in excitement she almost burst into tears.

Holly then walked away and grabbed an animal puzzle for her and her mother to play with.

Holly sat in between her mother's lap and said, "Puzzle mummy!"

"Yes, it's a puzzle," Zoia nodded.

Holly put the puzzle board upside down, making all the puzzles fall, leaving just the board. Holly then put the board on the floor and started putting the puzzles in place. Each time she got it right, it let out a sound of the animal.