I walked down the block and as I did I kept looking up at the sky. The clouds always calmed me down but there were no clouds today, just an open sky. Eventually I arrived at the school building. I sighed heavily as I walked through the front doors, this place is huge... I hate it. I opened my phone and looked at what locker number was mine. I looked around for a few minutes until I finally found my locker. I opened it up and placed my books inside, then I hung my backpack on the little hanger at the top of the locker. Once I was finished i heard the school bell ring loudly. I slowly closed my locker as I watched as all the students rush into their classes. I looked at my paper to see what class I had.

"I have math class first? Yeah no thanks" I folded the paper and placed it in my skirt pocket.

I always had straight A's but i hated going to any of my classes, my teachers would never shut up and they hated me because I would always correct them and then I would embarrass them every time a teacher or supervisor would come into my class.

I looked around and after I saw the last door close I opened my locker and pulled out a sketch book and a small bag with pens and pencils. I closed the locked and then gently leaned against it. I sat down and pulled out colored pens. I opened my book and began to draw the bird person from legend of Zelda, I think his name was Revali.

"Are you lost princess?" A calm and quiet male voice whispered. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him, hopefully he'll go away if I just ignore him longe enough.

"Ow my feelings, how rude of you" He spoke again just as calmly as before. I rolled my eyes again and sighed quietly.

"Cry me a river, can't you see I'm busy here?" I huffed a bit afterwards and I continued to draw the beautiful bird like creature.

"Your drawings are good but I could definitely do better. Well I'm going to leave you be now, good luck" the man teasingly said as he walked away.

Once I couldn't hear his footsteps I closed my book and looked up.

"Young lady, shouldn't you be in class right now!" Oh great a stupid teacher. "Did you not hear me? What class do you have?" I continued to stay silent as I opened my book and started drawing again. "That's it you have detention!" He raised his voice slightly but not loud enough to cause attention. He was clearly getting annoyed which I found funny but I still ignored him. "Acknowledge me God damn it!" He said even loader.

"Fine, I have detention." I said before getting up, closing my book and walking into the bathroom where he couldn't follow me. God I hate teachers. They think they are so cool just because they get to tell kids what to do all day. I wish I could just get rid of them.

"Detention on your first day?" I was caught off guard and I jumped a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Gabby!"

"Oh..um..I'm y/n." I don't like people much but there is something different about her, I felt comfortable.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I'm late baby-" A girl with short pink hair walked into the bathroom and kissed Gabby. I didn't mean to but I just stared at them. "Who's this?" She said again as she looked over at me.

I just stayed quiet as I looked away. "That's y/n" Gabby said as she giggled quietly.

"Hi y/n, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jasmine" I didn't know why but all of a sudden I felt...happy? I don't know how to describe it but I wasn't in a upset mood anymore.

"Y/n got detention, will you show her where it is Jas? I have to get back to class" Gabby said with a slight pout. Jasmine nodded and Gabby gave a soft smile as she walked out of the bathroom.

"You also have detention, we're gonna be great friends" Jasmine wrapped one arm around me and basically dragged me out into the hallway.

"You said you have detention? Why?" I didn't want to be rude or anything but she seems nice, what did she do?

"I was giving kids tattoos in the back of chemistry class" she said bluntly while laughing slightly.

"Can I have one?" At first I was joking but if she can actually give good tattoos then I want one of red mushrooms on my ankle.

"Maybe" she said as we approached a door. "This is the one and only, detention room" she smiled and turned away from the door. "We should get you back to class before you get in more trouble, what class do you have?"

"I have Algebra in room 213" I said as I looked down at my book and pulled out my class paper from my pocket. As much as I didn't want to go to class I felt bad saying no to her so I guess I'll let her help me.

"Follow me boo" she smiled as she grabbed my hand. Once we got to my class she let go of me and watched me patiently walk into the classroom.

"You're late" the teacher seemed upset already.

"I got lost, its my first day" I rolled my eyes.

"That is not an excuse to be almost 30 minutes late to our one hour class"

"Oh well, which one is my seat?" I heard the whole class gasp then go quiet again. I once again rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher.

"Excuse me? Have some respect"

"Respect goes both ways, once you show me respect then, and only then, will you get my respect" I didn't even realize what I said until she started yelling at me.

"GO TO THE OFFICE NOW" her voice raised as she pointed to the door.

"No."

"No?" She looked extremely mad now and I tried not to laugh but It was no use. I blurted out laughing. "Are you laughing at me!?"

"Yes" I caught my breath then looked back at her. "I'm sorry but you just looked really stupid"

"Why you little sh-"

"I'll take her to the office miss"

"Thank you Jason" she said as she took a deep breath.

"Let's go princess" he whispered and grabbed my hand while pulling me out the door. Once the door to the classroom was closed he started laughing.

"Let go of me you creep" I pushed him away and started walking to the office.

"So you're getting in trouble on your first day? At this point you're going to have detention"

"I already have detention"I could hear him laugh so I turned around and stopped him in his tracks. "What's your problem?"

"Oh, nothing. Here's the office" He smiled as he opened the door motioned for me to walk in.

I walked into the office and that guy walked away. I sat down and pulled out my phone to text Ally. I remembered she was in class so I decided just to listen to music, I put in my headphones and started to listen to the Zelda theme song as I waited for the stupid principal.

To be continued...