Beautiful

⚠️ Warning: this book will contain parts with blood, gore, strong language, Sexual content and possible death⚠️

A/n: I will let you know ahead of time if there is sexual content or any gore but the whole book will have strong language.

________~____________~__________~_____

~Third person POV~

"You can't do this to me! We were a team god damnit!" y/n cried out as the celling began to crumble.

The man standing before y/n just sighed as he put down another bomb. "I told you not to come, this is your fault y/n" he said calmly as he tossed another stick of dynamite onto the floor next to y/n.

The man started to walk away just as the bomb went off and the whole room collapsed on top of y/n

~Y/n pov~

I woke up in a cold sweat. I've had that same dream almost every night for a week straight. There could be so many reasons for nightmares but why the same one over and over? Maybe it's just because I'm going to a new school? That doesn't even make sense. Oh well, it's just a bad dream...right?

I laid flat on my back in bed for a couple of minutes. I just stared at the ceiling as I tried to replay my dream. It was no use, I couldn't even remember where I was. I sighed as I slowly lifted myself up and got out of bed. I hummed softly as I walked over to the window. "I miss you chad." It's been hard without him here but I have to keep moving forward, that's what he would want.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before moving towards my dresser. I opened the third drawer, it was full of old drawings from when I was little. I smiled slightly as I opened the next drawer. I picked out a cute purple crop top and a black skirt. After I changed into my outfit I walked into my brothers old room. The room was completely empty, everything had been moved into a storage unit or sold to help pay bills. I walked into the room and looked around. After a minute I started to tear up. I couldn't stand to be in the room for another second so I quickly left and slammed the door behind me. I backed up against the door and slowly slid to the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head in my hands.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and looked at the screen. The screen read "BESTIE💗". I had just been crying, I can't pick up now. I declined the call and texted her saying I was in the shower. After I pressed send I looked at the time. I still had about half an hour before school started and the school wasn't super far away so I was good on time.

I quickly got up and wiped my tears away. Why was I even crying like this? It's been years y/n, get over it. I sighed softly as I made my way to the bathroom. "You're beautiful" I whispered to myself as I got my make-up out. I did a simple eyeshadow and eyeliner look before putting away my make-up. I left the bathroom and walked around the empty house for awhile while listening to •never gonna give you up•.

I've lived alone ever since my mom died. My dad never liked me and he only stayed because he still loved my mom but right after she died, he had me pack everything up. Once all my things were together he drove me to an apartment building. He handed me a key and drove off. Sometimes He'll stop by once or twice a month to prove that he's still a good father and makes it so that I can actually live by myself, but other than that, he doesn't even talk to me.

As I walked into the kitchen I looked at the time on the cat clock on the wall. Great it was already time to leave and I hadn't even eaten yet, just my luck. I grabbed the loaf of bread and quickly made a piece of toast. I put the bread back and grabbed my backpack as i rushed out the door. God hate the school already and I'm not even there yet.