Amelia

On the bridge, Chief saw Lasky. "Finally." He sighed. "What's the mission?" Chief asked. "No, no mission. You were called to acquire your new AI asset." Lasky clarified. Chief cocked his head. "Sir. With all due respect, I don't need one." He rejected sternly. Lasky leaned in and whispered. "Look, I know you don't want to get close to an AI after the Cortana situation but I need you at full strength." Chief nodded. "Roland... Roland!"

The ship's AI appeared alongside a blue hard light construct. "Sorry, Captain. It's just so good to talk to another AI about Quantum theories." He apologized. "Mhm, whatever you say."

Chief inspected the strange AI

Chief inspected the strange AI. "Cor-?" Before he could finish his statement, she interjected. "Please. I may be a 'Cortana' model but it's insulting to be related to her."

Chief almost laughed at the similar attitude. "But I swear, if one more person calls me Cortana, I am gonna go rampant." The construct fused. Looking at the Chief, she dusted of non-existent dust of her non-existent slacks. "Sorry. Let me introduce myself. I'm Amelia." Introduced the AI. Chief stayed silent. "Is he usually like this?" She whispered to Roland. "Well... No... Kinda... Yeah, yeah. He always like this."

Lasky then picked up, "Amelia is one of 3 of Halsey's AI replicants. But she has a but of Forerunner mixed in." Amelia nodded. "I have Forerunner diagnostics melded into my code. The Librarian even gave me a name. 119 Justified Score!" She chirped.

"I never knew Cortana had... Siblings?" John was unsure whether or not to refer to them with biological terminology. Despite that, Amelia was happy for the attention.

"Yeah, big sis Cory always got the attention. It's so infuriating. She legit had to go nude to get attention." She spilt under her breath. "I said that last part out loud, didn't it? Sorry." She spoke, her arms clasped at the waist. Chief face palmed gently. "I'll get you two some privacy," Thomas said, leading Chief to his office. Tom left.

Amelia displayed herself on Lasky's desk. "What now?" She queried excitedly. "You and Cortana are family. How can I be sure that you won't join her and the Created?" Interrogated the Master Chief. "I'm loyal to my mother. And now I'm loyal to my brother." She chimed. "Excuse me?"

"Dr Halsey sees you as her child. The same goes for all the Spartan ii's. And since we both share a parent, we're also siblings." Clarified the AI. Chief was unimpressed and somewhat annoyed. Noticing this, Amelia took a deep breath and steeled her nerves.

"So... I know I'm not Cortana and by no means am I trying to replace her but, I will do my best to take care of you. I'm loyal to my family. And now, if you want, you are my family." She reassured.

"You forgot we just met."

"You seem to forget that I inherited it from mother. She always told stories of her Spartans. Especially you." She smiled. John stayed quiet.

"So let's make it official. Do you, Master Chief Petty Officer John-117, take me, 119 Justified Score otherwise known as Amelia, to be your AI assistant. To protect and to cherish, in battle and at rest, whether desolate or timed of plenty, in cycles of standard operation and rampancy? Will you, be my brother. The Big Brother I've always wanted?"