𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Bellamy had slapped the glass from my hand, I backed away. "It was the Sky People." Indra said as she unleashed her sword at us. The table was roughly moved and I was grabbed back and pulled behind Ragnar and Irgun. "That wasn't us. You have to know it wasn't us." Clarke shouted as she was behind Bellamy. "Do not let him die." Lexa said to one of the Grounder Healers. "Everybody out! Search them!" Indra shouted and the remaining grounders left. I noticed Nyko take the bottle of moonshine.

"No, stop. We didn't do this!" Clarke shouted as she moved past Bellamy. "Gustus, warned me about you, but I didn't listen." Lexa said as I was roughly searched. "Lexa, listen-" "Tell me something, Clarke. When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved, did you not wish it was mine." Lexa asked making me look at her as I was ignored. "Commander." We all turned to find a vial that came from Raven's jacket. "That's not mine." Raven said making it even more confusing. "This was in her coat." The grounder said as he handed the vial to Lexa. "I'm telling you, that's not mine. He put it in there when he searched me." Raven said, I could hear Kali silently scoff. Somehow I was thinking back to when Gustus searched Raven.

We all turned to Lexa who was clearly in rage. "No Sky Person leaves this room." Lexa said as she stormed out the room. "Can't you guys do something?" I asked looking at Ragnar and Irgun. Irgun was Lexa's brother, he could talk to her. "Indra! Indra, wait. Let me speak for them." Irgun said as he spoke up. "You are them now." Indra said as she glared at Irgun before she left the hall and locked us behind the doors. What the hell just happened?

────────────────────────────

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 the room as they talked in separate groups before Vasilisa noticed Clarke walk over to Raven who rested her hands on her knees and stood alone. Suddenly, Raven punched Clarke. "Your the only murderer here." Raven said as Abby and Kali walked towards them. "Wake up, Raven! She would still end up a murderer when you gave her that blade to kill Lexa for your selfish ass!" Kali said as she walked towards Raven in a daring motion. I walked closer to them and held back Kali. "Leave her, Kali. She's not worth it." I said as I eyed her up and down.

Raven looked at me and sighed. "Lisa, you know I wouldn't do this." Raven said making me snap around to her. "Would you? You lost my respect and trust when you stood up my best friend to try and trade her in for Finn. You did that, tried to kill Lexa, and is now possibly accused of trying to kill her again for your murderous ex boyfriend!" I shouted as I stepped dangerously close to her making her back away with tear stains on her cheeks. I was pulled away to calm down. I sighed irritably as I was placed in a corner.

───────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 dining hall where they still waiting on the Commanders decision. "We have to get out of here." Raven said as Clarke and Kane talked by the doors. "Who would want her dead?" Kane's question was heard clearly. "Too many to count. Forming an alliance with you was a risk, especially after what Finn did to this village." Irgun said as he spoke up beside Henrik. "Then it wasn't someone who wanted her dead but someone who wanted to kill off the alliance." I said until the doors were opened and showed Indra.

She and three other grounders followed behind her as she glanced at each of us emotionlessly. "How's Gustus?" Clarke asked as she stood first before any of us. "Gustus will live." Nyko answered as he stepped in the room first. "Take her away." Indra said as she stared straight at Raven, the three grounders took Raven forcefully. "I argued for all of you to die, but the Commander is merciful. Especially for this one." Indra said as she looked at me. "She wants only one." Indra finished before Raven was taken out the room.

I looked at Indra as I didn't move an inch. "The rest of you are free. When she's dead, so is the alliance. You should run." Indra said as she kept her steady eyes on me. As everyone watched from outside, I stayed with Clarke as I was trying to think and think past the screams of pain from Raven Reyes. "Clarke, Lisa, we need to move now." Abby said but I ignored her words. "I can't save anyone." Clarke said to herself. I turned to the room and looked around the room. That's when my eyes turned to the silver glass on the ground.

That's when I knew something, it wasn't in the bottle. I walked past Clarke and out the door. "Lisa, what are you doing? Stop, you'll get yourself killed." Bellamy said as he followed me. "We'll be getting ourselves killed if I don't do this. Nyko, get me the bottle, now." I said as he went inside to get it. I walked to the line of defensive Grounders. "In plenty! Enough!" I shouted making all of them turn to me and Lexa turned her body. "Let her pass." Lexa said and I walked closer to her. "One of your people tried to kill you, Lexa. Not Skaikru." I said as I looked straight at the Commander.

Indra stepped forward, "You should have run." Indra hissed, my eyes looked to her. "I can prove it." I said before I took the bottle of moonshine and took a big gulp of it. I looked at Lexa as nothing happened. "Explain." Lexa hissed at how she was tricked. "The poison wasn't in the bottle, it was in the cup." I explained for her, my eyes snapped when Gustus leaned down. "A trick, Commander. Do not be fooled." Gustus said, that's when I knew I was right. "This was your doing. He tested the cup, and searched Raven." I said as I spoke up with bits of proof.

Lexa kept her eyes peeled on me. "Gustus would never harm me." Lexa said not getting the point just yet. "You went the target, it was the alliance." I said explaining it to be more clear and precise. "We didn't do this, and you know it." Clarke said as she stood by my right. Lexa turned her head to look at Gustus who was now on the heat seat. "You have been accused, Gustus. Speak true." Lexa said as she kept her eyes clean on him. All eyes were on him before he looked at Lexa and spoke.

"This alliance would cost you your life, Heda. I could not let that happen." Gustus came clean causing low murmurs to awaken at the shocking betrayal from their own. Lexa pressed her lips together, "This treachery will cost you yours. Put him on the tree." Lexa said and the grounders took the true accuser and took Raven off the tree.

────────────────────────────

𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐑𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 all cuts from the people of Tondc, his bloody face and his shaky breathing to keep himself alive. "This would've been Finn." Raven said finally understanding, she looked back at Clarke before turning around. I looked back at Clarke and gave her a nod of realization of what I told her. Lexa walked in front of Gustus and unleashed her sword before she turned her head over her shoulder to look at me. "Vasilisa." She called my name and held out her hand.

I was confused and I looked at Irgun for confirmation, he nodded and I stepped towards her. She held out her hand that held her sword in her hand. I slowly touched the sword feeling it's weight and balanced it in my hand. I felt Lexa go behind me and form my hands to what I was supposed to do. Gustus looked at Lexa as she walked back to her spot. "Be strong." Gustus' words were spoken before he turned to me. "Yu gonplei ste odon. Your fight is over." I said before I stabbed him straight in the heart. I didn't know if that was supposed to do that but it felt like it was right. I gasped at the life I took as his head rested effortlessly and his body motionless. I looked at Lexa who sent me a nod. At this point, I didn't know what would happen now.

────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐇𝐔𝐇..?