011

A VILLAINESS NEEDS TO HAVE THE ABILITY OF A VILLAINESS - CHAPTER 11 REVERIE

This sudden intimacy once made Wen Yu very frightened.

The words elder brother had nothing to say from her own mouth, but from Jiang Yuhe's mouth, Wen Yu's hair was trembling.

what happened to him?

Yesterday, I didn't care about myself, but today I suddenly played with my brother and sister.

Could it be that his revelation of true feelings touched him last night? Awaken his long-dead conscience?

Thinking about it, apart from this matter, it seems that nothing else can make this man suddenly change so much.

Can't tell, brother is still a man of temperament?

The co-pilot's door was open, and Jiang Yuhe stood by the door, waiting for Wen Yu to pass.

Wen Yu paused, carefully moved forward two steps, and stopped again.

Wait a minute, he now seems to be overwhelmed by family affection on his conscience, what if he calms down and loses his passion?

When the time comes, will you say that you are brazen and bold, even daring to sit next to him?

After all, the man's mood turned too fast, and Wen Yu was a little uncertain.

"Do you need help?" Jiang Yuhe asked her suddenly.

"Huh?" The pensive Wen Yu was stunned. Before he could say the word "Don't", Jiang Yuhe's hand was stretched out.

He gently put Wen Yu's arm, slowly approaching the co-pilot's position.

"..."

Wen Yu's brain went blank for a moment.

In less than two seconds, she was sent to the throne of the co-pilot by Jiang Yuhe.

Not only that, but Jiang Yuhe also thoughtfully helped her fasten her seat belt.

Wen Yu: "..."

Thank you, I got numb.

Wen Yu sat stiffly, although he could not see any fluctuations on his face, his heart exploded like crazy.

What just happened!

This man actually took the initiative to have physical contact with himself?

Doesn't he hate women touching him?

At that close distance, Wen Yu even smelled the undissipated smell of tobacco from his body, as well as the heat gushing out of his breath when he leaned over.

Wen Yu's heartbeat soared to a hundred and two in an instant.

At the other end, seeing Wen Yu sitting upright like a puppet, Jiang Yuhe frowned, "What are you doing?"

Wen Yu regained his senses, desperately hiding his shock under his expression, swallowed, and squeezed out a smile:

"...No, my brother is so kind to me suddenly, I'm just a little uncomfortable."

More than unaccustomed.

She is now showing intense discomfort from the strands of hair to the soles of her feet!

Jiang Yuhe hummed, "Then get used to it, it will be like this in the future."

"..."

Wen Yu was made uncomfortable by him, and even the play was not so natural:

"Brother, have you been unhappy recently?"

"If you are unhappy, you can't be bored. Why don't you tell me, maybe I can enlighten you?"