005

A VILLAINESS NEEDS TO HAVE THE ABILITY OF A VILLAINESS - CHAPTER 5 PAID WRONG

It may have been planned for a long time to avoid the burden of Wen Yu. The wheelchairs that Jiang Yuhe brought to him were all the most advanced, fully automatic, and completely free to travel.

Most of the nursing homes are elderly people over the age of sixty, but Wen Yu, a young man, mingled in unharmoniously. She called her father from the public phone of the hospital and found that it was still off.

I had to call Zhou Yue to ask about the situation, and by the way, I told him that he was safe in Beijing now.

The old people played cards and chess, but Wen Yu couldn't get in, so he left the ward when the nurse was not paying attention.

Originally wanted to breathe, but the nearby businesses were closed, Wen Yu hurriedly turned around and walked back. As soon as he drove to the corner, he saw a black luxury car parked in front of the nursing home.

Those who can keep healthy here are rich people, and it's not uncommon to have luxury cars in and out.

Wen Yu didn't care about it, but in an instant, she suddenly had some strange intuition.

Could it be Jiang Woo Hyuk?

Although a little wishful thinking, Wen Yu quietly moved closer and looked over.

The windows of the car were half down, the smoke was lingering out, and the dim yellow street light was shining into the car obliquely.

Wen Yu clearly saw the man's profile.

It was like the first glance at the concert that night.

Cold, arrogant, sharp, and unkind.

No, from the moment he appeared here, the label of unkindness can be removed.

Wen Yu knew that he might have already succeeded in half.

Sure enough, after Jiang Yuhe saw her, although he was a little surprised in the first few seconds, he quickly recovered his indifferent expression.

Without any introductory remarks, he was straightforward: "Get in the car."

Wen Yu came empty-handed, and of course he can walk empty-handed now.

She restrained her inner excitement and tried to control her wheelchair to the co-pilot. Before she could open the door, Jiang Yuhe lowered the co-pilot's window to remind her:

"Sit back."

When he said this, he didn't even want to turn his head around.

"..."

Wen Yu had to retreat to the back row.

She opened the car door and tried to support her body with one leg to move into the car. This is not impossible, but the difficulty is a bit high, and the injured leg will be involved in the pain.

In the process of trying, she secretly glanced at Jiang Yuhe.

The man sat motionless in the front, and didn't care if she could get in the car by herself.

Although Wen Yu didn't know the reason for Jiang Yuhe to change her mind and come to the nursing home again, she knew very well that she had to accept it at this time.

So he gritted his teeth, supported the door with both hands, and tried to sit in the back row.

"Brother." She buckled her seat belt and tried carefully, "Can you help me take it—"