“I need to stop at my place first before we head to yours,” I told her as we drove down the road and in the direction of my apartment building. 

“Yeah - that’s not a problem,” she replied. She was fiddling with my iPod that was attached to my stereo. “You have a pretty decent music selection here Jonsi.”

“Jonsi?” I chortled. 

“Yeah man. You have a sick last name and Jonsi is an amazing musician. It seemed pretty fitting if you asked me,” she explained. “Here - let me show you.” 

She unplugged my iPod and replaced it with her phone. I side glanced over at her and watched briefly as she scrolled through her music list and clicked play. 

The sounds of a piano began to fill my tiny car. A countertenor voice began to sing, entrancing me into his captivating sounds. 

“This is beautiful,” I mentioned as the song continued to play. 

“Have you heard of the band Sigor Ros?”

“I have!” I exclaimed. Dallas chuckled. 

“He was the guitarist and vocalist for them.”

“That’s pretty neat,” I replied. We continued to listen to the rest of the album as we continued the drive to my apartment. 

I pulled up into a spare parking space and right behind Niall’s car. I didn’t expect him to be home already. Unless they took Harry’s car but the last time Niall mentioned hanging out with him, he said that Harry took a bike vespa everywhere. As much as I’d love to see Niall in a vespa side car, I assumed that Niall drove. 

“I’m going to run up and grab some things. You can come with me if you want?” 

“Sure.” 

We unbuckled our belts and got out of the car. I made sure to grab everything before leading her up towards the entrance. The building was warmer than usual. I guess maintenance finally got to work and fixed the heating. I swear, my apartment was becoming an igloo and Niall’s wasn’t too far behind. 

“I don’t usually use the elevator,” I told Dallas as I led her up the stairs and to my floor. 

“Your apartment building is very Big Bang Theory,” she pointed out as we made it to my floor. 

“I’ve been told.” 

I unlocked my door but was interrupted by boisterous laughter from across the hall. Niall’s door opened up to reveal a really tall, very attractive guy. 

“Oh! Hello,” his smooth, husky voice greeted in what appears to be a British accent. Of course Niall would be friends with a good looking Brit. “You must be the girlfriend.”

He extended his hand in greeting in which I returned the favor and slipped my hand into his. He was tatted up, and I was transfixed with two birds that peaked out from his white tee.

“Yeah... I’m Evie,” I stuttered, earning a lowly chuckle in response. “You’re Harry?”

He hummed a response and left a chaste kiss to my cheek. He let go of my sweaty palm and looked over at Dallas. His eyes widen slightly before he smirked once again. “Dallas Martin. Fancy seeing you here.” 

Dallas looked stuck in her spot. The same look on her face that she had when she first met Niall. Now - I prided in myself with my street smarts, and I wasn’t dumb to catch on that she knew them. What really bothered me was that Niall hadn’t mentioned anything if he did. 

“You too Harry,” she replied monotonously. “What are you doing here?” 

“I was visiting Niall. You remember Niall don’t you?” Harry pulled Niall out of his apartment. His cheeks flushed a tinge of pink. I looked at him questioningly but he avoided my glance.