You're sweet

Auther: Lisa

Pairing: Eunhae, Sichul, and Yewook

Genre: smut,romance

A/N: hi! This is my first fanfic so sorry if it sucks ><. Please vote and comment if you like ^^

Eunhyuk had came back with sweets from the store. As he entered his room he didn't notice Donghae was changing. He walked and bumped into donghae and both fell to the ground with a big bump.

Eunhyuk's lips were glued to Donghae's. Eunhyuk realized and stood up while apologizing. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...." he trailed off as he saw Donghae's smirk.

"I'm not sorry" said Donghae. Eunhyuk looked confused and didn't understand what Donghae had just said. Donghae pinned Eunhyuk to the wall and bit his lip as he smelled Eunhyuk's sweet sent. He pushed his tongue into Eunhyuk's mouth. "Stop- we....shouldn't..." His voice trailed off as Donghae started to lick his neck. Foot steps approached into the doorway. "Hey guys do you wanna-" Ryeowook stopped as he stared at Donghae licking Eunhyuk's neck.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stopped what they were doing and stared back at Ryewook's surprised face. "What are you doing?!?" Ryeowook practically screamed. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other. Eunhyuk pushed Donghae off. "Nothing we weren't doing anything!" Eunhyuk said nervously. Ryeowook on the other hand didn't really have the right to say anything though. Ryeowook and Yesung have been in a relationship for quite a while now. "Just close the door next time if you're gonna do those kind of stuff!" Ryeowook slammed the door and left.

Ryeowook's POV

"Did they find me suspicious? No right? They'll never find out about me and Yesung."he said nervously. Ryeowook went to his dorm. Yesung quickly closed the door behind him and locked it. "You scared me!" Ryeowook said. Yesung ignored Ryeowook's comment and hugged him instead. "Yeobooo" yesung blushed at what he had said. "Let's do something" "like what?"said Ryeowook. "You know..."

Should I keep going? ^^