We finally arrived at the party house but I noticed my friends Pope and kiara in the car so I immediately walked over to them ignoring everyone else.

"Hey" I mumbled earning a grin from them both.

"Wow Hayley you do clean up nice" Pope joked out as he flipped a burger on the stove.

I rolled my eyes then shot him the bird before turning to Kiara.

She wore a silk purple-ish dress which brought out her dark brown eyes.

"Wow kie" I complimented earning a soft smile, her eyes soon abandoned mine and met with a pair behind me.

I turned around to see who she was staring at, I then saw JJ who was fooling around with this old man saying something about getting a drink making my eyes roll.

I excused myself from the duo then walked over to the blonde boy in a waiter outfit with a smile, I soon reached him standing beside him.

He looked down to see who the figure beside him was but once he realised it was me he immediately smiled taking in my tanned figure in the blue dress.

"Hello sir, would you mind if I take your waiter?" I asked politely earning a snigger from JJ who earned an elbow to the stomach from me.

"You may Miss" the old man smiled but not before glaring at JJ, his figure retreated soon leaving me alone with J.

"Always getting you out of trouble it seems huh maybank?" I joked out giving his shoulder a playful shove.

He shook his head clearly amused before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor.

He placed a hand on the middle of my waist pulling my into him as I placed my right same hand on my side on his shoulder, are chest were pushed against each other, are two hands were locked as well as are eyes.

We moved elegantly on the floor are body's in sync with one another, "J" I whispered out quiet enough for only him to hear.

It felt as if we were the only two people in the world the same as what happened yesterday at are almost kiss.

Are faces moved impossibly closer together as lips moved out begging to be touched, "Hazel" he whispered out back before slowly leaning into me further.

His soft lips met with mine causing a burst of energy to run along through my spine and around the rest of my body, I leaned my lips further against his wanting to push the kiss further at this moment not caring who saw.

That was until I remembered my family could be watching this erupt, I didn't plan on being the troubled daughter at least not today.

Tomorrow? Most definitely.

"Wait" I spluttered out ruining the moment completely, he pulled away from me with confused eyes.

I gave him a small smile before grabbing his hand and pushing through everyone, we soon came behind the house that the Richer partied at.

"I see what you did there" he smirked out placing his left hand on my hip once more and his right on my jaw.

I smiled at him before leaning back into him like before connecting are pink thirsty lips.