~•20•~

(A/n: I'm literally do close to 8k reads man like. Anyways enjoy this bitch.)

"Y/n!"

The vampire spun around quickly as his name was suddenly called. "Son of a bitch..."
There, Jisuk stood with one of the angriest face he could make. Y/n exhaled shortly, "Can I help you?" He scratched his cheek impatiently.

"Huh? Is that Jisuk?"

"What's he doing in here?"

"He's not picking a fight with Y/n and Jiwoo again is he?"

Whispers gathered around the classroom where Jisuk stood, towering over Y/n's desk. "Don't act all cocky you know why I'm here."

Y/n looked out the window for a few seconds before slowly turning back to Jisuk. "No. No, I auctally don't." Jisuk clenched his fist tightly. "Fuck off you brat and stop with your little pussy act! We all know how weak you are."

Y/n look Jisuk up and down before glancing around the classroom. "We? Who's we? Last thing I remember you got your ass beat so I wouldn't go around being a bitch. You might worsen that boo boo you have there."

A few students snickered at his commentary. Though this seemed to not please Jisuk as he slammed his fist against a nearby desk. "Let's fight."

"What...?"

"You heard me. Let's fight, you won't pussy out right?" Jisuk smirked, probably thinking he got under Y/n's skin.

"....No"

The class went completely silent. No one would dare talk back to him in the first place but declining a fight after all that arguing. Surely Y/n would at least want to try and beat him if he had that much confidence in him. "What...?"

"Huh? You didn't hear me? I said N-O. That's spells no by the way, y'know for your pea sized brain." Y/n turned his attention back down to the paper he was working on.

"I-"

"Jisuk! Go back to your classroom breaks over!" The two looked up to the teacher who had just entered the room. "This isn't over your bitch."

"Jisuk! Now." Jisuk scoffed and quickly excited the room. "Ahem anyways......"

Y/n basically zoned out for the rest of the period, deciding whatever was on his mind was far more important than what's the teacher was teaching.

~~~~~

Ding dong

The front door of Jiwoo's residents swung open. Y/n stood with his hand next to the doorbell, ready to ring it a second time.

"Oh, Y/n?" Jiwoo leaned on the doorframe for support as he hasn't fully just yet. "Hey Jiwoo. I brought some food for the cats. Are you feeling better?" Y/n followed Jiwoo inside, setting down his bag of goods. "I'm feeling alot better. Still a bit sore."

Y/n let out a quiet hum, plopping down on the sofa next to Jiwoo, a few of his cats jumping into his lap. "That's good. Anyway, Jisuk talked to me today. He's pretty pissed off."

"What?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to rope you in this as well. What did he want?" Jiwoo nervously spoke out. "Nothing much. He wanted to fight me but I declined, I don't really feel like fighting and since he's this awakened one as well Im not going to take that chance."

"Yeah, Jisuk is a bit competitive. I hope he doesn't really wanna fight you anyways." Y/n looked down at the newly-added striped cat that began nudging his upper-arm. His large hand reached down, patting the cat on the head. "Oh? I think he likes you!" Jiwoo's smile brightened at the rare sight on the usually hostile cat who stayed clear of any people.

"Really? He seems fine to me." Y/n moved his hand towards it's chin as it purred in satisfactory. "Well...I had a few ahem.... troubles when I first found him but he's been a bit stubborn since then." Y/n let out a hum as he listened to Jiwoo's words, inspecting the cat that has started softly rubbing it's head against his hand. "Seems quite docile at the moment."

"Nevermind that," He stood up, "Wanna go out and get something to eat? It's on me."

"Really? You don't have to do that for me." Jiwoo said happily. "I'm serious, you coming or not?" He started slipping his shoes on, throwing Jiwoo his. He quickly caught them, slipping them onto his own two feet before pushing himself off the couch. "I'm ready!"

~~~

"Wow! This is delicious, where did you find a place like this?" Jiwoo slurped down his last spicy noodle. "I come here alot because of my diet. They make alot of the foods I like here as well." Jiwoo nodded his head slightly, looking around the old restaurant, though surprisingly alot of people were there.

"What kind of diet are you on?" He inspected his friends food. It looked..... interesting. "Oh uhm....." Y/n's head began to form sweat beads. "Its kinda hard to explain that's all."

"Oh...I guess that makes sense."

To be completely honest, Y/n despised eating infront of people. Just thinking about it made him shiver. Although this was just as special as it was to Jiwoo. Just the thought of him having an actual friend made his heart flutter.

Forcing down his last bite of food Y/n slouched down in his seat. His eyes drifted off to an old lady who's dentures were falling out, plopping into her frizzy drink. He chuckled and bit down on his lip to try not to laugh anymore.